community focus group

Unregistered

community focus group

I think we all recognize what this focus group was targeting, telling us we are all racist, civil rights violating white supremacists. Moderators unprofessional, one fell asleep, entire group over thirty minutes late, whatever they are paying them us too much .moderator did not want to hear our concerns, curious how badly his report to chief will be sanitized, and not portray the real feelings of majority of officers. Perhaps the chief could actually talk to rank and file instead of the command staff who have been in power these last year's and are the reason why the department us in the state it is in now,don't blame it all on Baker, Captains and Lt's are responsible too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think we all recognize what this focus group was targeting, telling us we are all racist, civil rights violating white supremacists. Moderators unprofessional, one fell asleep, entire group over thirty minutes late, whatever they are paying them us too much .moderator did not want to hear our concerns, curious how badly his report to chief will be sanitized, and not portray the real feelings of majority of officers. Perhaps the chief could actually talk to rank and file instead of the command staff who have been in power these last year's and are the reason why the department us in the state it is in now,don't blame it all on Baker, Captains and Lt's are responsible too.
    I actually like the training. I thought that it was good. No issues with any of the trainers. It took years to run FMPD into the ground, so why would you think that it will take a few months to bring it back? Give the Chief a chance to implement change in the department.

Unregistered
    I like the non biased instructors wearing their fraternity hats