Tribute to the victor - disgrace, mockery and effigy for the traitors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

John Cardillo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    -You're mentally f***ked up and need help. This behavior is seriously unstable. Steve, please get help. PLEASE.
    Someone needs to send this shit to John Cardillo. I think the voters need to see the level of ignorance and mental instability that Steve and Michelle are demonstrating. Blasphemous!!!!

Unregistered

John who?

Someone needs to send this shit to John Cardillo. I think the voters need to see the level of ignorance and mental instability that Steve and Michelle are demonstrating. Blasphemous!!!!
    Everyone needs to lay off the "Steve" and "Michelle" bullshit. I listened to the interview "total takedown of Steve", I've watched the WINK news segment. ****ing please. All talk, ****ing garbage intereviews by second, almost third string market "investigative reporter" and this close to being on AM radio NYC Guido NYPD hose.

This is such horseshit. OOOhh theres a tape, oooooh, they do this they do that.

S T F U! losers. To the every each and last one of you who want to attack Steve, you were asking him for jobs at one time. The problem is the non-leadership. Some few tweaks (I agree with someones idea of replacing the Chief, for several reasons - but thats a separate issue. The main issue right now is loyalty to the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Everyone needs to lay off the "Steve" and "Michelle" bullshit. I listened to the interview "total takedown of Steve", I've watched the WINK news segment. ****ing please. All talk, ****ing garbage intereviews by second, almost third string market "investigative reporter" and this close to being on AM radio NYC Guido NYPD hose.

This is such horseshit. OOOhh theres a tape, oooooh, they do this they do that.

S T F U! losers. To the every each and last one of you who want to attack Steve, you were asking him for jobs at one time. The problem is the non-leadership. Some few tweaks (I agree with someones idea of replacing the Chief, for several reasons - but thats a separate issue. The main issue right now is loyalty to the Sheriff.
    F**K THE SHERIFF. He sat his fat lying ass right there on tv in front of everyone and pointed fingers at people that have been loyal to him! That little b**ch couldn't even take responsibility for himself. IT'S always everyone's fault but his. F**KING loser.

Unregistered

F*** "you"

F**K THE SHERIFF. He sat his fat lying ass right there on tv in front of everyone and pointed fingers at people that have been loyal to him! That little b**ch couldn't even take responsibility for himself. IT'S always everyone's fault but his. F**KING loser.
    Tell what was not accurate about his interviews - since you have the "real facts" Im calling you out right here.

1. Cite the alleged lies
    2. Tell what "really is" the truth

Youre the F**KING loser. Big time. Turn the gas on before going to bed ok?

Unregistered
    "He" isnt proclaiming anything - "WE" are loyal to him. "HE" has done more for the department than other Sheriffs.

"You" are a ****ing moron. Who believes in false promises and hopes, sounds like you. Steve produces results, you can speak with him, get an answer, its literal communication. Produces real results. Not voices in your head "spirits" "being led" "being impressed".

If I walked into a a psychiatrists office and said I hear voices in my head - I would be institutionalized, its called schizophrenia, delusion - a tragic form of mental illness. Entire buildings and edifices are constructed to indulge this mental illness, and one is judged (in total opposition of the belief system, that's ironic, not your stupid jab at alleging someones middle name..).

Yet when one man dedicated to public service, his career, and making a difference in his community, see the hypocrisy? Your belief system doesn't recognize hypocrisy - its called rationalization..

The name "Lucifer" "sounds" scary. Lets all gather around and shake. The book of your belief system is a catalog of murder, slavery, rape, incest, killings on a mass scale. Yet claims to be about "love" "non judgement".

Disgusting hypocrite. Do not try to manipulate others through fear and superstition, attempting to exploit superstitious beliefs and ascribe the fear into one man.

I will defend him. He has a destiny to fullfill, it is creating a legacy though his service. Ever hear of predestination?

God, whoever you beleive Him to be, is on the side of re-election.

I pray literally all throughout the day in various forms of intercession against ALL who oppose his re-election.

Those who speak against him are muted and stricken dumb, confused and enfeebled.

Those who aid and support him are empowered through all manner of physical and non-physical manifestations.
    He/she is fulfilling a destiny alright. Fastest fall from a completely undeserved handout gravy job to absolute loon. He had it made but just couldn't handle the pressure. Its over. Its also too late to save yourself as you obviously are infected with the same brain disorder. Mental health can't help now however. You need an exorcism.

Also no one is "loyal" in this scenario. Only "implicated."

Unregistered

Implicated in what?

He/she is fulfilling a destiny alright. Fastest fall from a completely undeserved handout gravy job to absolute loon. He had it made but just couldn't handle the pressure. Its over. Its also too late to save yourself as you obviously are infected with the same brain disorder. Mental health can't help now however. You need an exorcism.

Also no one is "loyal" in this scenario. Only "implicated."
    You really believe this dont you. Theres nothing to be implicated in.

Disloyal turncoats, enabled crybabies like someone said who should have been fired instead of retained. look in the mirror for your story. Have nothing better to do than gossip at the Handymart. Big changes coming some of your way.

Unregistered
    You really believe this dont you. Theres nothing to be implicated in.

Disloyal turncoats, enabled crybabies like someone said who should have been fired instead of retained. look in the mirror for your story. Have nothing better to do than gossip at the Handymart. Big changes coming some of your way.
    So..why weren't they fired then..? Oh that's right, you didn't know they hated you then. And now you do. Didn't know they laughed at you and not the ignorant jokes. No idea they discussed your ineptness and obvious failings at every chance. Called you a dumbass m@&#¢% f#%¢er and a crooked pos as you walked away. Stupid as ever aren't you. The entire organization has conspired against you just as your lame duck chief hides and covers himself, even now. Especially now. You have failed. This election, those employees, and your obvious mental health issues are the least of your problems.
    Stop blogging and posing behind a hooker profile like the closeted homo you are and start preparing your family. Don't you care about them? Why wouldn't you get things in order to protect them from the onslaught of s#%t coming at them due to your criminal behavior? What kind of person are you? Are you really that selfish knowing what you have done that you can't even do that? Isn't there a kid on the way? What a legacy to leave to them. Dirtiest sheriff in decades. Let me guess, there will be an ignorant, off topic, slightly rambling response that includes the standard suicide reference. Dont think they go unnoticed btw. You have thought about it. And it shows. Go dazzle us.

Unregistered
    In NONE of these postings does anyone identify themselves. The attackers presume its the Sheriff because he does have very loyal supporters, more than you think I agree. not one of these posts is Sheriff

Unregistered
    In NONE of these postings does anyone identify themselves. The attackers presume its the Sheriff because he does have very loyal supporters, more than you think I agree. not one of these posts is Sheriff
    Nice disclaimer you ignorant POS. Steve, you're not smart enough to not give yourself away in your posts. You post information that only you would know and use the very same verbiage here that you do when you're trying to sell your BS to us face to face. You're not fooling anyone. Go pack up your office, we're all "traitors" and we've effectively ruined you, professionally. When I saw all, I mean ALL.

Unregistered

You are the ignorant one

Nice disclaimer you ignorant POS. Steve, you're not smart enough to not give yourself away in your posts. You post information that only you would know and use the very same verbiage here that you do when you're trying to sell your BS to us face to face. You're not fooling anyone. Go pack up your office, we're all "traitors" and we've effectively ruined you, professionally. When I saw all, I mean ALL.
    You deserve to be fired for no loyalty. I hope you are handed "the letter". Heres to Steves 3rd term, and to your unemployment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12