Tribute to the victor - disgrace, mockery and effigy for the traitors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tribute to the victor - disgrace, mockery and effigy for the traitors

I imagine Bridge Street shut down for a triumph - appropriate historical event considering the climate of this election.

The Sheriff in an open wagon, receiving tribute for his certain victory - behind him, in sack cloth, with shaved heads lowered in shame - are the traitors.

I am seriously contemplating calling in sick for the next day or so - my stomach turns at the stench of traitors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I imagine Bridge Street shut down for a triumph - appropriate historical event considering the climate of this election.

The Sheriff in an open wagon, receiving tribute for his certain victory - behind him, in sack cloth, with shaved heads lowered in shame - are the traitors.

I am seriously contemplating calling in sick for the next day or so - my stomach turns at the stench of traitors.

You're a p@&&y and you haven't been to work since you were hired. You're a wonderful writer though. Maybe you should get someone to purchase your debt in a defunct operation and pay you to write stories and blog all day.

Unregistered
    You're a p@&&y and you haven't been to work since you were hired. You're a wonderful writer though. Maybe you should get someone to purchase your debt in a defunct operation and pay you to write stories and blog all day.
    Struck a nerve it seems. Thanks for the compliment on my writing, its what separates the leadership from the mongoloid class in the agency. How do you spend your days? Any plans for your upcoming hiatus this winter? Fast food, lawn care, putting the misses to work on backpage or something in between?

See You Soon

You Again

Struck a nerve it seems. Thanks for the compliment on my writing, its what separates the leadership from the mongoloid class in the agency. How do you spend your days? Any plans for your upcoming hiatus this winter? Fast food, lawn care, putting the misses to work on backpage or something in between?
    The little man with the big mouth who cant help but trash talk on the internet. You make a lot of jokes about people's wives and mothers. The prior comment was fitting. You are definitely a Pu$$Y. An internet tough guy who will has never and will never have the fuc#ing balls to say some stupid shit like that to another mans face. F%ck you, you punk ass b1tch. Come find me on election night. Ill be one of the thousands wearing RG shirts. That will be when you realize that your lord and savior Steve failed you with hollow promises. You are nothing and youll never be anything. Except of course an internet tough guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by See You Soon View Post
    The little man with the big mouth who cant help but trash talk on the internet. You make a lot of jokes about people's wives and mothers. The prior comment was fitting. You are definitely a Pu$$Y. An internet tough guy who will has never and will never have the fuc#ing balls to say some stupid shit like that to another mans face. F%ck you, you punk ass b1tch. Come find me on election night. Ill be one of the thousands wearing RG shirts. That will be when you realize that your lord and savior Steve failed you with hollow promises. You are nothing and youll never be anything. Except of course an internet tough guy.
    Our Sheriff, His name Be Whidden
    In Hendry be thy reign
    His Third term done
    His will be done, in Labelle and all the way to Clewiston
    Give us this day our bi weekly check
    As we forgive you assholes who trespass against us
    But not lead us into distraction
    For He is light, the glory and terms everlasting

One of the thousands wearing RG shirts? If it werent for Sheriff Whidden those same miserable turncoats wouldnt have had a chance to work. Great payback and loyalty.

If the comments fit, wear them. Please do not use fabric softener on your sheets, I dont like the scent while Im relaxing.

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff, His name Be Whidden
    In Hendry be thy reign
    His Third term done
    His will be done, in Labelle and all the way to Clewiston
    Give us this day our bi weekly check
    As we forgive you assholes who trespass against us
    But not lead us into distraction
    For He is light, the glory and terms everlasting

One of the thousands wearing RG shirts? If it werent for Sheriff Whidden those same miserable turncoats wouldnt have had a chance to work. Great payback and loyalty.

If the comments fit, wear them. Please do not use fabric softener on your sheets, I dont like the scent while Im relaxing.
    If he is proclaiming to be the lightbearer then he is the false light, didn't know his middle name was LUCIFER. How ironic

I sm surprised his badge isn't burning a hole in his asscheek. For it isn't an implement of the lightbearer

Unregistered

Hypocrite

If he is proclaiming to be the lightbearer then he is the false light, didn't know his middle name was LUCIFER. How ironic

I sm surprised his badge isn't burning a hole in his asscheek. For it isn't an implement of the lightbearer
    "He" isnt proclaiming anything - "WE" are loyal to him. "HE" has done more for the department than other Sheriffs.

"You" are a ****ing moron. Who believes in false promises and hopes, sounds like you. Steve produces results, you can speak with him, get an answer, its literal communication. Produces real results. Not voices in your head "spirits" "being led" "being impressed".

If I walked into a a psychiatrists office and said I hear voices in my head - I would be institutionalized, its called schizophrenia, delusion - a tragic form of mental illness. Entire buildings and edifices are constructed to indulge this mental illness, and one is judged (in total opposition of the belief system, that's ironic, not your stupid jab at alleging someones middle name..).

Yet when one man dedicated to public service, his career, and making a difference in his community, see the hypocrisy? Your belief system doesn't recognize hypocrisy - its called rationalization..

The name "Lucifer" "sounds" scary. Lets all gather around and shake. The book of your belief system is a catalog of murder, slavery, rape, incest, killings on a mass scale. Yet claims to be about "love" "non judgement".

Disgusting hypocrite. Do not try to manipulate others through fear and superstition, attempting to exploit superstitious beliefs and ascribe the fear into one man.

I will defend him. He has a destiny to fullfill, it is creating a legacy though his service. Ever hear of predestination?

God, whoever you beleive Him to be, is on the side of re-election.

I pray literally all throughout the day in various forms of intercession against ALL who oppose his re-election.

Those who speak against him are muted and stricken dumb, confused and enfeebled.

Those who aid and support him are empowered through all manner of physical and non-physical manifestations.

Unregistered
    "He" isnt proclaiming anything - "WE" are loyal to him. "HE" has done more for the department than other Sheriffs.

"You" are a ****ing moron. Who believes in false promises and hopes, sounds like you. Steve produces results, you can speak with him, get an answer, its literal communication. Produces real results. Not voices in your head "spirits" "being led" "being impressed".

If I walked into a a psychiatrists office and said I hear voices in my head - I would be institutionalized, its called schizophrenia, delusion - a tragic form of mental illness. Entire buildings and edifices are constructed to indulge this mental illness, and one is judged (in total opposition of the belief system, that's ironic, not your stupid jab at alleging someones middle name..).

Yet when one man dedicated to public service, his career, and making a difference in his community, see the hypocrisy? Your belief system doesn't recognize hypocrisy - its called rationalization..

The name "Lucifer" "sounds" scary. Lets all gather around and shake. The book of your belief system is a catalog of murder, slavery, rape, incest, killings on a mass scale. Yet claims to be about "love" "non judgement".

Disgusting hypocrite. Do not try to manipulate others through fear and superstition, attempting to exploit superstitious beliefs and ascribe the fear into one man.

I will defend him. He has a destiny to fullfill, it is creating a legacy though his service. Ever hear of predestination?

God, whoever you beleive Him to be, is on the side of re-election.

I pray literally all throughout the day in various forms of intercession against ALL who oppose his re-election.

Those who speak against him are muted and stricken dumb, confused and enfeebled.

Those who aid and support him are empowered through all manner of physical and non-physical manifestations.
    -You're mentally f***ked up and need help. This behavior is seriously unstable. Steve, please get help. PLEASE.

Unregistered
    Where does he think he is? NAZI GERMANY?

WOW........ now it hasn't been apparent in the past years but I honestly see it now. Everyone was correct.

Just...... Wow

Unregistered
    -You're mentally f***ked up and need help. This behavior is seriously unstable. Steve, please get help. PLEASE.
    No one ever said that is Steve - its beyond you people to want to understand he has friends that are loyal.

3rd term almost here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast