Wait what? APAD is live with no direction?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Wait what? APAD is live with no direction?

APAD is now live. Where are the answers to all the questions that were raised in those Q and A meetings? The "A" in that was really the most important part. No policy on it. No answer to how to document these incidents. No answers to anything. Someone dropped the ball on this. But when I mess up an APAD as a deputy, I'll be the one held accountable.

Unregistered
    Just do what you normally do. Make the arrest, and the courts or jail will figure it out. If they erase your Aciss report, oh well, it's their fault not yours. It's another stress mechanism that the Sheriff Office has placed on the deputies.

I got a better policy for the first time offenders, and it's called responsibility. Think before you act and you won't go to jail and have a record. It worked for me, my family and friends.

Unregistered
    They never intended to change anything. Asking for our opinion was a dog and pony show. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Who's brain child was this? Put people who have never arrested anyone in charge of a program that has to do with arresting people. That was so smart. Maybe road deputies can teach jailers how to do cavity searches with oven mittens too. That's about how smart this crap was. I am sure that people in charge of this will so it was perfect and that teh deputies did not understand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's brain child was this? Put people who have never arrested anyone in charge of a program that has to do with arresting people. That was so smart. Maybe road deputies can teach jailers how to do cavity searches with oven mittens too. That's about how smart this crap was. I am sure that people in charge of this will so it was perfect and that teh deputies did not understand.
    Glad you asked its Bobs, Bernie's, head judge and public defender idea. They will when a Pulitzer Prize for this even though it's superseding state law. What an abomination.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad you asked its Bobs, Bernie's, head judge and public defender idea. They will when a Pulitzer Prize for this even though it's superseding state law. What an abomination.
    Bob is going to try and sell this crap at a luncheon for defense attorneys today at noon at the courthouse