No dignity

Thread: No dignity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

No dignity

Do not take any of this as personal. It is not intended to offend any person. It is an observation. The admin staff has some folks that always had the respect of the people they worked with as cops. They were people that others considered able and willing to be good cops. Then comes Morgan.

Morgan slips into the mix and things begin to change. He was hiding behind others because he had no law enforcement knowledge to pull from. He used others to protect him from being identified as the incompetent CEO that he is. When things went wrong he destroyed their life and careers. He called it "tough choices" and tried to create a belief he was really the one in charge. He isn't and never will be. He has sacrificial lambs that he throws out when something goes really wrong.

He reached a point that EH was the next in line. EH has an agenda of his own and it showed in his failed attempt to be the shot caller. What he did do was manage to make all of the people that had respect fear him. They allowed greed and fear to dictate what decisions they made and didn't recognize it was a mistake to follow such a weak leader. They were only concerned with moving upward. They lost respect and relationships because EH knew he had to separate the strong and neutralize their influence on the deputies that followed them. It worked because they turned their back on everyone and became the "leaders" EH said they should be.

Now EH has dismantled the ECSO to the point that we can't function close to what is needed. He has created a very dangerous situation and had people believing the generation changes caused it. That would be a good excuse if it was occurring everywhere and not just in Escambia county. He created fear for the staff and fed them the information to assist in the process. They followed because they don't want to lose their spot. They knew it was wrong but would stand up and take the chance of paying the price for crossing the furor.

How does this end? EH will walk away with a fat high five. He will muddle around until he gets his retirement and pretend he was a competent leader. He will make some money on that by teaching and talking about stuff he never did or better never could do.

Those who compromised their beliefs to be part of the crowd gets to see the ladder they were climbing get pushed over. Morgan will peddle their jobs put to those willing to play his game. Those who dedicated their careers to this place will be tossed out. It is exactly like he said in his first campaign. He doesn't believe there are any competent people here and used all of you. You lost so much trying to be good enough for the puppet master. Your were not and never could have been. Of all that you lost the one thing you could never recover is your dignity. It is sad that you all allowed that and even became a part of the plan to rid yourself out of a job.

Unregistered
    Morgan likes to use the term "wither on the vine" when he no longer has a use for someone and wants them to go away.

Unregistered
    It will not matter. None of those people have it in them to admit when they are wrong. The embarrassment would be too much. They continue on allowing the same bullshit happen by the same people. Once you lose your dignity you slowly die or wither on the vine. I would believe he says exactly that.

Unregistered
    What do you expect when the patrol colonel has been arrested twice. Both patrol first Lieutenants should have been arrested for domestic violence. The Investigations Colonel was known as the "white devil" in several areas. The administration commander has covered up her share for "family". The Operations Commander used his positions to settle several personal scores he and his buddy Rodney had. And last but not least the community services commander who covered up for numerous officers who committed several felonies, including theft, burglary and animal cruelty. A fine example of a professional law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    Not going to be specific so you can further attack, but some of these people have stood by me. Went out of their way to back me on a minor accident that should have meant much more. You are obviously a disgruntled a$$

Unregistered
    Disgruntled? Please share your name so anyone else that breaks the rules or the law can help you out and make it right. Strange logic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not going to be specific so you can further attack, but some of these people have stood by me. Went out of their way to back me on a minor accident that should have meant much more. You are obviously a disgruntled a$$
    Right...........that was what the poster was saying. Thank you for confirming the point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please don't take this as an attack on you, but I have to ask if you realize what you said in your post? I get a better picture of what's wrong with the SO now.