PBA dues set at $26 dollars bi-weekly - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I follow the rules is another way to say, I am a kiss ass. We all know that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I follow the rules is another way to say, I am a kiss ass. We all know that.
    You sound like an offender, dirtbag! You definitely need a defense lawyer.

Unregistered

Learn the facts

Yes, we got a lot of pay raises while under the Teamsters! Except, I just can't remember one. I do know we lost 3% out of our pay under the Teamsters, we lost our special comp. under the Teamsters, DROP payout went from 7% to 2%, and our retirement COLA went from an annual 3% every year to losing 0.1% every month you stay with the state. So, if I said another 10 years by COLA will be 1.6%, Wow, and you idiots actually pay these guys to do that to you? Seriously, what do you get for your money?? A sandwich at one of their dumb meetings? These clowns are laughing all the way to the bank.
    Yeah and there are PAY raises in the agency's legislative budget request which has probably never happened since even our long time ago raises were general state employee raises. The reasons cited in the request.....the very same Teamsters have been testifying to and talking to the media about. Also per DMS...PBA filed one grievance in the last 5 years for ALL OF THEIR UNITS and only 8 arbitrations for ALL OF THEIR UNITS. The worst thing anyone can do is vote for PBA....that's a fact!

Unregistered
    You sound like an offender, dirtbag! You definitely need a defense lawyer.
    No, just an Officer is not a sell out or kiss ass. I belong to the Teamsters because of legal protection. You sound like a freaken social worker.

Unregistered
    No, just an Officer is not a sell out or kiss ass. I belong to the Teamsters because of legal protection. You sound like a freaken social worker.
    Following policy is selling out? You're just an offender with a badge. We will find out who you are and cleanse the department of people like you. You are a cancer that needs to be cut out!

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true kiss ass

Unregistered
    Yeah and there are PAY raises in the agency's legislative budget request which has probably never happened since even our long time ago raises were general state employee raises. The reasons cited in the request.....the very same Teamsters have been testifying to and talking to the media about. Also per DMS...PBA filed one grievance in the last 5 years for ALL OF THEIR UNITS and only 8 arbitrations for ALL OF THEIR UNITS. The worst thing anyone can do is vote for PBA....that's a fact!
    Liar teamster never went to media for us . We gave them the media on a silver platter and they spit on it . Nope they never did the media tour when it was handed to them so don't lie .

Unregistered
    Hey Gil, Maureen and Robert, we do not want you or the please beg again union back. You were all failures.

Unregistered
    Hey Gil, Maureen and Robert, we do not want you or the please beg again union back. You were all failures.
    Yes, and what are the Teamsters success?? The silence is deafening! Bottom line: TEAMSTERS SUCK!

Unregistered
    It is not quite on my compound. Everyone has voted Teamsters. Because the other union sucked for all of us. So stick that where the sun don't shine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123