PBA dues set at $26 dollars bi-weekly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain the direct correlation between Washington DC & Tallahassee and why I haven't gotten a pay raise in a decade. Will voting for Trump get me a raise?
    Yes it will. Why? If you follow politics you will know that whatever party controls the White House usually loses during mid term
    elections. Obama brought us Scott (twice). So, if Trump wins we will have a good chance getting a democrat as governor in 2018.

Unregistered
    No, we will have Marco Rubio as the next Governor. Like it or not....

Unregistered
    No, we will have Marco Rubio as the next Governor. Like it or not....
    If Rubio wins back his Senate seat he's not running for governor. Senators have the easiest job in the world while
    a governor actually has to work.

Unregistered
    We pay $15 biweekly now. PBA is going to charge $26 biweekly. Yea, they are working on a raise. For them. We got nothing from PBA before. Why would we go back to them. Charlotte C.I. will stick with the Teamsters.

Unregistered
    We pay $15 biweekly now. PBA is going to charge $26 biweekly. Yea, they are working on a raise. For them. We got nothing from PBA before. Why would we go back to them. Charlotte C.I. will stick with the Teamsters.
    I think the Teamsters have better lawyers than PBA and heaven knows Charlotte CI needs good lawyers with all that criminal activity that goes on there and I'm not talking about the inmates!

Unregistered
    Yes, we got a lot of pay raises while under the Teamsters! Except, I just can't remember one. I do know we lost 3% out of our pay under the Teamsters, we lost our special comp. under the Teamsters, DROP payout went from 7% to 2%, and our retirement COLA went from an annual 3% every year to losing 0.1% every month you stay with the state. So, if I said another 10 years by COLA will be 1.6%, Wow, and you idiots actually pay these guys to do that to you? Seriously, what do you get for your money?? A sandwich at one of their dumb meetings? These clowns are laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    And we were all glad when Gil at PBA was fired

Unregistered
    And we were all glad when Gil at PBA was fired
    Keep paying those dues! Like PT Barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Unregistered
    Not every DC employee thinks they are Perry Mason. You dumb azz... You are not worried about legal problems because you have your head up their azzes.

Unregistered
    Not every DC employee thinks they are Perry Mason. You dumb azz... You are not worried about legal problems because you have your head up their azzes.
    No, I don't need a Teamster lawyer because I follow the rules unlike a clown like you that needs legal backup because you do things the wrong way and its only a matter of time before you get your balls crushed. So, keep paying that worthless union your money, sucker!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast