Faith
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith

Unregistered

Faith

With Sheriff Johnson being elected, this will begin a new era with the SRSO. Sheriff Hall's tenure finally comes to a close. Without bashing the retiring sheriff, I will instead wish him luck on his retirement and hope Sheriff Johnson takes the agency and turn things around once Hall is in the history books.

So far many good people have been promoted, and some people have been sat down by the admin. I know some out there hope for a 2nd chance; maybe Sheriff Johnson will lend his ear and decide based on his own good judgment.

I have more faith in the future of SRSO than ever, regardless of where I may work or what I now due. Good luck to all and watch each other's backs.

Unregistered
    Excellent post for a change. Maybe the admin will get the hint and graciously show Hall the door and slam it shut once he's gone.

Unregistered
    When does Sheriff Johnson get sworn in?

Unregistered
    1st of January. Then he swears everyone in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1st of January. Then he swears everyone in.
    Hopefully everyone includes swearing in the Municipal Departments in the County so they can finally serve warrants.

Unregistered
    With Sheriff Johnson being elected, this will begin a new era with the SRSO. Sheriff Hall's tenure finally comes to a close. Without bashing the retiring sheriff, I will instead wish him luck on his retirement and hope Sheriff Johnson takes the agency and turn things around once Hall is in the history books.

So far many good people have been promoted, and some people have been sat down by the admin. I know some out there hope for a 2nd chance; maybe Sheriff Johnson will lend his ear and decide based on his own good judgment.

I have more faith in the future of SRSO than ever, regardless of where I may work or what I now due. Good luck to all and watch each other's backs.
    What about the so many that were due promotion but were screwed by the dipsh$t Hall and his old #2, along with input from BJ. What about the ruined careers caused by that worthless Sheriff. I hope the first thing that happens is that someone finds some of his skeletons and exposes them. Maybe he could spend some time with Okaloosa's Charlie Morris. Give him a ride in a car with around 200,000 to the pokey.

Unregistered
    Section 30.15(1)

You might better read

Unregistered
    What about the so many that were due promotion but were screwed by the dipsh$t Hall and his old #2, along with input from BJ. What about the ruined careers caused by that worthless Sheriff. I hope the first thing that happens is that someone finds some of his skeletons and exposes them. Maybe he could spend some time with Okaloosa's Charlie Morris. Give him a ride in a car with around 200,000 to the pokey.
    Please explain as what skeletons should be found? Who was due a promotion and screwed? Who had their careers ruined? Why should he spend time with Charlie Morris? Please expound on your response, or are they simply malcontent comments made by a disgruntled deputy? You don't have to post your name.

Unregistered
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c16011e632.jpg

Unregistered
    Section 30.15(1)

You might better read
    You migh better read where they said swear them in, just like Escambia does with PPD officers so they can serve warrants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast