+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Rego has NO balls!! He couldn’t even finish boot camp!! Whiskey is his BFF.
    Loooooooser!!!

Unregistered

Loser^

Hey buddy the only loser here is you! Bro your such a lil biiitch to use threads just to talk about Rego! How much do you jerk off to him? Ha ha! Sounds more like your obsessed with him... it obvious your not getting none otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time typing away .... are your feelings hurt? Boooo

Unregistered
    Rego is begging Sweetwater PD for a job. I am sure that those guys at Sweetwater know that he is such an asshole. Rego tells every one how he had sex with his supervisor and all the females at EPPD & BPPD!!

Unregistered
    Rego is an asshole for telling everyone he banged my wife!! I am sure he hasnt banged any of all the females he brags that he has had sex with

Unregistered
    He talks shit.....
    Lots of it
    I don't really know much about him personally, but I sure do hear a lot of shit being said- not sure if all of it is true or fabricated by haters

Unregistered
    Rego name it and u will tell you to your face and his *****es too!!!!

Unregistered
    Rego talks way too much shit about everything and everyone . I kind of feel sorry for him that he has fallen so low in life but he was an asshole many times over when it wasn't warranted - I guess that karma just caught up with him as it did with his girlfriend ronnie

Unregistered
    That's a big fat NEGATIVE reference him having sex with all of the female cops at el portal and Biscayne Park / asshole

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a big fat NEGATIVE reference him having sex with all of the female cops at el portal and Biscayne Park / asshole
    He was banging that skank married sgt at the shores. The one who look like she sucks too many lemons and too many pingas and is pissed it didn't get her no where after all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rego is an asshole for telling everyone he banged my wife!! I am sure he hasnt banged any of all the females he brags that he has had sex with
    He totally banged ur wife

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12