Holly crap, welcome to the circuit 6 web site
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Holly crap, welcome to the circuit 6 web site

Your have to be some of the worse officers in the state. You are some of the saddest people I have ever heard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    your have to be some of the worse officers in the state. You are some of the saddest people i have ever heard.
    if you have never served in circuit 6 you must be a management blowin piece of shi! Don't make a comment unless you work south of the canal dip shi!

Unregistered
    Well, this dip shit worked in two offices in Circuit six. And I transfered out because most of the officers were useless pieces of shit. I am guessing that you fall into that list. As One great football coach has said, just do your dam job.

Unregistered
    Well we know the Circuit 6 CA reads Leo Affairs. The Legislature needs to investigate Circuit 6 and its leadership. This comes directly from the C6 CA.

Dont Arrest
    No PCI's unless they are not law enforcement related
    No real searches
    Definitely no PC's

"Our image does not want to be one of Law Enforcement". Now before you go bashing PB know he stated this is directly from RD Mike Anderson. I personally dont know if Anderson would say this because everyone knows PB is an idiot and will step on anyone to move up. These guys know the clock is ticking. Many in the Legislature are already recommending P&P leave DC (well known). Jones would no longer be in charge let alone Nimer. PB and Anderson will be doing file audits or PTI (just kidding ). I do know this though, they will no longer be in the positions the are in. Believe me they are burning bridges. Just ask Heaberlyn how it all worked out for him.

Unregistered
    Our circuit is still doing PCIs. If you have an offender with a gun charge, you will have to search the residence, car with LEO. We are calling LEO to arrest in our office when warrant exists. We have been partnering with ICE for pick ups on illegals for years.
    I don't have an answer why the state/circuits are so different except that P&P has always suffered from an identity crises. You have P&P ex-DCF dinosaurs who want to sit behind their desks all day, flash a badge, do no field, collect high risk and avoid all high liability training. You have the opposite and everyone in between. We are a bunch of 1099 like employees doing his/her own thing their way. There is no unity. Just a different mixed message every day.

Cover your ass and protect the public to the best of your ability.

~The Dirty South

Unregistered
    And this Mobley decision. WTF? We've been told to submit NO WARRANTS for violations unless it is a new law offense. We are to do an NTA for absconders and attempt to serve it atthe last known residence. What the hell is that?? This circuit is a disaster and yes, the laughing stock of the courts.

Unregistered
    The problem is PB you are so correct. In haste to make no mistake, he makes no decision . We are being run by a team in this circuit that could give a shit about the line staff . It sucks. Time to push for us to go to the We are the few , the proud, the handcuff team.

Unregistered
    Why are YOU bashing a Pat Barrentine! NO circuit admin suck A$$ has any discretion. He is only doing what he is told.

Unregistered
    From now on if you want to go on PCI's you need to go through a certain State Senator Elect so none of his Crack DEALER friends are effected... The local PD Knows what's happening. Give the list of names you want searched to Officer I.T. 067 so no political conflicts exist. THERE GOES THE NIEGHBOR HOOD BUT WHO GIVES A ****!!!!!!???????

Unregistered

grape buffalo

No PCI , NO Arrest because he says so . The answer to pushing back is f the vop sanctions they want us to use, do not do it. Do not sell it to your offenders , he wants to look good by getting us to recommend this in big numbers. He wants on the big boy list, f that. Sell your offenders on why they do not want it . There is nothing they can do if our offenders do not want it . Just pass it around and make us the most underachievers he ever seen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast