Sinking ship - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinking ship

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.theledger.com/news/201610...oners-proposed

"City's finances have never been better", Clements. So we can assume a raise is forthcoming?!?
    Why yes you will be getting that big 2 percent

Unregistered

2%

What are we gonna do with all that extra money?!?? Recruiting won't be a problem now the base pay is skyrocketing!

Unregistered
    2% What is that...an extra $20 on each paycheck after taxes? What the hell am I going to do with all of that money? I can buy so many packs of Ramen Noodles and Vienna sausages with $20 more every check!

Unregistered
    2% What is that...an extra $20 on each paycheck after taxes? What the hell am I going to do with all of that money? I can buy so many packs of Ramen Noodles and Vienna sausages with $20 more every check!
    That's not even 20 dollars for most in less you are one of the senior people who were topped out before steps froze.

Unregistered
    Steps froze on your asses long ago. Keep fighting for nothing. Remember you wete the highest paid agency in the stone age Any of you still there want to br.

Unregistered

Db1

At least we still have a DB to keep us from looking worthless in the paper. I swear, without that group we'd look totally useless. Best leadership and team in the dept.

Unregistered
    I agree db has outstanding leadership. Maybe they should be assigned to the patrol division with three officers and see how well they do then.

Unregistered

Good plan

It would probably reduce our work load, at least we wouldn't have to clean up the patrol messes.

Unregistered
    It would probably reduce our work load, at least we wouldn't have to clean up the patrol messes.
    Griffith you just stay in your safe little office and let the real cops do all the dangerous work. We don't want you to break a pretty little nail.

Unregistered
    Good point to make Griffith, if we continue to loose senior officers and only having rookies, you and the other detectives will continue to clean up patrols mess as you say it. So pack a lunch because you are about to loose some more.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast