Bible lesson of the day/week - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matthew 6:14-15 NIV
    14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    Such nonsense, I will not forgive anyone who murders LEOs or children or any innocent ppl. That book belongs in the fiction category. Talking snakes...

Unregistered
    Such nonsense, I will not forgive anyone who murders LEOs or children or any innocent ppl. That book belongs in the fiction category. Talking snakes...
    God loves you anyway!

Unregistered

please read:

Please look up and read the following:

Genesis 1:1
    John 1:1
    John 1:14
    John 3:16

These four verses gives us the bare bones of biblical truth.

Unregistered
    Amen amen amen !!!

Unregistered
    You tell'em KS you fat F**k!! Eat another two dozen hamburgers con queso and say 1,970+ Hail Mary's again you felon!
    Get back to begging on go fund me, slim shady!

Unregistered
    2. Matthew 6:14-15 NIV

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Unregistered
    2. Matthew 6:14-15 NIV

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    In other words Nanney having that fake cross in front of your house is not doing anything for you and you are going to Hell where your rightfully belong

Unregistered
    "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder..."
    (Isaiah 9:6, NKJV)

Unregistered
    Mr's. Kelly how's the go find me page. Slim out of the woods yet? Shove a pappy meal down her throat shell appreciate it for you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast