Bible lesson of the day/week - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnny boy, man yoir right the closer you cut the hair near the anus ig gets darn stickingier as you enter. Shut up Kelly keep watching for the unpaid tolls AGAIN!
    Jesus Christ Sullivan you almost f**ked us with the stolen tag scam theory that can't be proven now your going to ***** when I slink my tiny Johnson in your prickly hairs. Do you think that's how your subordinates felt as your were forcing yourself on them and a complaint ensued to A. G. And that was quietly quashed. Oh the weaves we web! This God forsaken place is supposed to stand for what's right instead its just the opposite.

Unregistered
    May god be with everyone.... please be safe

Unregistered
    All these religious people are all backstabbers, cheaters and liars. Why you think they go to church every Sunday? To ask for forgiveness of all the mistakes they make during the week. Meanwhile while you're asking for forgiveness, do not forget to give your pastor his 30% he needs to pay for that new Harley Davidson and for his mistress manicure.
    Steadman Stahl is a perfect example of one who claims he’s a saved soul yet does more harm to fellow officers, his family and friends. Backstabs, cheats, and lies about every damn thing. He lies to everyone, courts, banks, friends, members, family, God

Unregistered
    You must have meant JENKINS!! Not Stahl

Unregistered
    Pray for the safety of all cops

Unregistered
    Funny, that's exactly the price ($1,973.66) it cost a former PCB Sgt. Now strange he has to say that many Hail Marys 😉

Repeat after me:

Thou shalt NOT run toll booths
    Thou shalt NOT lie under oath
    Thou shalt NOT molest another detective
    Thou shalt NOT cover voter fraud
    Thou shalt NOT participate in swinging
    Thou shalt NOT stop at every restaurant
    Thou shalt NOT beg on go fund me

The placque buildup in your arteries is so substantial you have no good blood flow anymore like your bald Major protector.
    When you have the BIG ONE and not talking value meal, will you allow visitors or phone calls even?

More than likely chubbs, the BIG ONE isn't far off, don't get too excited about the BIG ONE it's not what you crave, you know exactly another detectives package!! No this BIG ONE has kharma written all over it and it's God's way of taking care of lying , criminal weasels like you.

How many more pumps do you think your fat heart can give. Did you enjoy the Daytona 500? Did you get that Woody you so crave? What drivers model car did you buy this time with your stolen money to add to your childlike collection?

Go fund me here I come!

Unregistered
    Funny, that's exactly the price ($1,973.66) it cost a former PCB Sgt. Now strange he has to say that many Hail Marys 😉

Repeat after me:

Thou shalt NOT run toll booths
    Thou shalt NOT lie under oath
    Thou shalt NOT molest another detective
    Thou shalt NOT cover voter fraud
    Thou shalt NOT participate in swinging
    Thou shalt NOT stop at every restaurant
    Thou shalt NOT beg on go fund me

The placque buildup in your arteries is so substantial you have no good blood flow anymore like your bald Major protector.
    When you have the BIG ONE and not talking value meal, will you allow visitors or phone calls even?

More than likely chubbs, the BIG ONE isn't far off, don't get too excited about the BIG ONE it's not what you crave, you know exactly another detectives package!! No this BIG ONE has kharma written all over it and it's God's way of taking care of lying , criminal weasels like you.

How many more pumps do you think your fat heart can give. Did you enjoy the Daytona 500? Did you get that Woody you so crave? What drivers model car did you buy this time with your stolen money to add to your childlike collection?

Go fund me here I come!
    Matthew 6:14-15 NIV

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Unregistered
    Matthew 6:14-15 NIV

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
    Is homosexuality a sin, Sergeant?

Unregistered
    So much darkness in this world. Why would you choose to add to it? Be a light, spread love instead of hate and negativity. Work on yourself and your eternity and you will find peace and joy in everything. We are not perfect, that is why Jesus came to save us! Follow Him and His word and you will see the change in yourself and those around you.

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

-Matthew 7:5 (NLT)

Unregistered
    So much darkness in this world. Why would you choose to add to it? Be a light, spread love instead of hate and negativity. Work on yourself and your eternity and you will find peace and joy in everything. We are not perfect, that is why Jesus came to save us! Follow Him and His word and you will see the change in yourself and those around you.

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

-Matthew 7:5 (NLT)
    Amen thats what God likes

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast