Tampa LT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tampa LT

Unregistered
    Lieutenant Jarvis

Unregistered
    Was he already working with ABT.

Unregistered
    Everyone has to be a hater. You can pick apart how "complex" a case is all day… but buy busts for liquor in a 2COP, **** dope, etc are "just shopping" too. Can't we just be happy they selected someone internally who's qualified, knows wtf this agency even exists for, and isn't an asshat?

Unregistered
    Will is a good man at the core of it and I for one am happy to have another ABT vet promote from within. Congrats to him!

Unregistered
    Never Ever Underestimate A Michigan Man 🇧🇦

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never Ever Underestimate A Michigan Man 🇧🇦
    Go Blue baby !!!!!

Unregistered
    Go Blue baby !!!!!
    Don’t you mean blue go home?

Unregistered
    I think the senior Tampa Lt should be throwing the race and gender card since she was skipped over. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the senior LT usually always the acting captain?

Unregistered
    I think the senior Tampa Lt should be throwing the race and gender card since she was skipped over. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the senior LT usually always the acting captain?
    1. They can put whoever they want in as acting Captain. Regardless of race, religion, creed, or qualifications. Just like they did with the Chief's position.

2. In all fairness, I actually think the senior LT there would have been a better choice, but JW made that choice for a reason.

3. Let's call it like it is, the Chief aint really Chief or calling the shots. Worst kept secret at ABT. His wife actually makes more decisions here than he does. True story. We already know she writes his e-mails and has to review his memos.

4. STFU, do your job, and mind your own business unless you are the senior LT.

Unregistered
    WJ will get not respect from our office. We had our issues with the captain but Wj didn’t do his job and was a horrible Lt he just got the ear of the director and is now the captain. Good loon will cause we’re gonna give you hell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast