Preferential Treatment?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Preferential Treatment?

This happened earlier on Nocco's watch, but he WAS in fact sheriff at the time.... so why did this guy not lose his job? He was drunk, uncooperative with the deputies on scene, pushed one of the deputy's hand away, and was hanging out with his buddy that was battering a L.E.O. and had drugs on him. He was arrested, but kept his job. Others have been arrested for nonsense and fired for less, meanwhile you have jail deputies shoot a hole in a guy's leg and nothing happens. What the hell is going on?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...nellas/1185558

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This happened earlier on Nocco's watch, but he WAS in fact sheriff at the time.... so why did this guy not lose his job? He was drunk, uncooperative with the deputies on scene, pushed one of the deputy's hand away, and was hanging out with his buddy that was battering a L.E.O. and had drugs on him. He was arrested, but kept his job. Others have been arrested for nonsense and fired for less, meanwhile you have jail deputies shoot a hole in a guy's leg and nothing happens. What the hell is going on?

Because they know they can conceal and fool the average person in Pasco and get away with it. What does the average person complain about and to who? Who is tasked with investigating them? Simply doesnt happen. Mostly because the average person cant put the details together.

Nocco responded: "My office's integrity? I keep going back to the fact that (with) our citizens, we're more open.

"This is the first time (in the last year and a half) that we've ever been questioned about how we discipline our members."

- See more at: http://tbo.com/pasco-county/candidat....uiwZWcbj.dpuf

Unregistered
    Because back then he wasn't tryinh to distract from the things he has done wrong. Like switching guns that nobody really wanted, camera contracts awarded without going through proper channels and breaking his own agencies policies. The last few years he's like a little kid saying "Look, Look I got rid of a bad person "- even when they just made a mistake. Lord help Pasco "we fight as one. " what a joke.

Unregistered
    Because back then he wasn't tryinh to distract from the things he has done wrong. Like switching guns that nobody really wanted, camera contracts awarded without going through proper channels and breaking his own agencies policies. The last few years he's like a little kid saying "Look, Look I got rid of a bad person "- even when they just made a mistake. Lord help Pasco "we fight as one. " what a joke.
    Perhaps when you have no self image and experience you create one

Unregistered

And you are surprised why?

Unregistered
    Perhaps when you have no self image and experience you create one
    THIS IS MY FAVORITE QUOTE EVER!! Bravo.

Unregistered
    A tip of the hat to you..

Unregistered
    Worked with Prack for many years, he should've been fired for this or demoted at the very least.

Unregistered
    Ditto!!!!!

Unregistered
    Worked with Prack for many years, he should've been fired for this or demoted at the very least.
    Prack has always been a wormy little turd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast