Walking small's lies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Walking small's lies

Anyone care to elaborate on lies Walking Small or Mumbles may have told you?

Unregistered
    For those of us that work here that would give away who we are. Nice try chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone care to elaborate on lies Walking Small or Mumbles may have told you?
    Basically anytime he speaks is a lie so it would be a lot.

Unregistered
    Basically anytime he speaks is a lie so it would be a lot.
    It's almost comical sometimes. The sheriff is a professional and tells the same lies to everyone. The chief tells different lies to different people depending on what that person knows or could find out. The problem with that is that he frequently gets his lies mixed up and will tell multiple different lies to the same person. You can always tell when he catches himself doing that because he stops talking and just gets that extra stupid look on his face. I say extra stupid because he's always got a stupid look

Unregistered
    Where do you start? That ENTIRE WINK TV interview was a GD LIE. The constant blinking, the stuttering, the thing he does with his lip... all tell tale sings of his lies.

Unregistered
    Where do you start? That ENTIRE WINK TV interview was a GD LIE. The constant blinking, the stuttering, the thing he does with his lip... all tell tale sings of his lies.
    You forgot to mention that he blamed the entire situation on others. The SAO is lying, the victim's attorney is lying, the deputy is lying, I don't know why my Lt. closed the case. Apparently he wants us to believe that all those people and entities got together to conspire against him. He's a disgusting little twit. Hopefully FDLE shows up soon with an indictment and he gets what he has coming

Unregistered
    CLEARLY on FaceBook, Whidden has most definitely envoked the "I am but a victim in this fray" mode.

So tired of the victim mode when these underhanded, sneaky, lying, immoral, unethical, greedy, power hungry, individuals begin to get caught because lets face it, it cannot continue to float, turn themselves into VICTIMS!

You are not a victim.
    You are a criminal.
    You belong in jail.

Thank you

From all of the Men and Women who worked their asses off since 2006 supporting your stupid ass. Regrettably.

Unregistered
    Everything has an end. Walking towards the sunset with no, or few, regrets, or from I've been reading, listening to and discerning, it seems many are of the opinion that the proverbial walk might be instead in orange canvas, into to a federal courtroom, with the companionship of United States Marshals. Never mind the allegations of fixing an accident, and other cites of obstruction into other investigations, for whatever reasons.

This is not the Steve Whidden I knew or recall. 'Peaches' was the nickname bestowed upon him by a now long since retired Sergeant, and it stuck. This was during the first Lee administration, which - like every other administration - had its quirks. 'Steve', the one whom I recall, was a decent deputy to work around, a family man, a team player, well regarded by all on his shift (and district), a generally nice guy, actually, no, not 'generally' a nice guy - 'always' a nice guy, likeable and easy to get along with. Eventually was assigned to CID, and continued his career.

Fast forward over a decade, past his DEA task force days, into the political arena he went. The fact he took a shot and made it - despite the 'scandal' 'uncovered' by the Lee campaign of his 'sordid' traffic court history - if you cannot discern the sarcasm in those last sentences - this post is already too complicated for you... That sort of thing could have happened to many of his 'attackers' - getting hemmed up on multiple, serial traffic issues where the only obstacle to purging or resolving them early was financial. If starting out humble, or broke in your 20s and 30s is a crime, Ill plea to that myself... No shame in that - I saw in another board post someone dragging that old, almost irrelevant issue - find something real to point at, not garbage - it was unfortunate - probably embarrassing - but its not sensational, nor relevant..

Continuing the fast forward into his first term, then a second, a reality sets in - youre owned - the higher one goes, the less freedom one truly has - beholdent to the typical 'citizens' who can help you secure block votes, or other sorts of deals (I dont want to call them 'kingmakers' or 'power brokers', but relative to that county, they are, a couple of thousand dollars goes a longer way in a country where the medial educational level is 6th grade and among the poorest counties in the nation..)

Did Steve really do all what is alleged? Did you, Steve? Is any or all of this true?

Not the Steve (Peaches) Whidden I knew, couldnt see it.

Unregistered
    Everything has an end. Walking towards the sunset with no, or few, regrets, or from I've been reading, listening to and discerning, it seems many are of the opinion that the proverbial walk might be instead in orange canvas, into to a federal courtroom, with the companionship of United States Marshals. Never mind the allegations of fixing an accident, and other cites of obstruction into other investigations, for whatever reasons.

This is not the Steve Whidden I knew or recall. 'Peaches' was the nickname bestowed upon him by a now long since retired Sergeant, and it stuck. This was during the first Lee administration, which - like every other administration - had its quirks. 'Steve', the one whom I recall, was a decent deputy to work around, a family man, a team player, well regarded by all on his shift (and district), a generally nice guy, actually, no, not 'generally' a nice guy - 'always' a nice guy, likeable and easy to get along with. Eventually was assigned to CID, and continued his career.

Fast forward over a decade, past his DEA task force days, into the political arena he went. The fact he took a shot and made it - despite the 'scandal' 'uncovered' by the Lee campaign of his 'sordid' traffic court history - if you cannot discern the sarcasm in those last sentences - this post is already too complicated for you... That sort of thing could have happened to many of his 'attackers' - getting hemmed up on multiple, serial traffic issues where the only obstacle to purging or resolving them early was financial. If starting out humble, or broke in your 20s and 30s is a crime, Ill plea to that myself... No shame in that - I saw in another board post someone dragging that old, almost irrelevant issue - find something real to point at, not garbage - it was unfortunate - probably embarrassing - but its not sensational, nor relevant..

Continuing the fast forward into his first term, then a second, a reality sets in - youre owned - the higher one goes, the less freedom one truly has - beholdent to the typical 'citizens' who can help you secure block votes, or other sorts of deals (I dont want to call them 'kingmakers' or 'power brokers', but relative to that county, they are, a couple of thousand dollars goes a longer way in a country where the medial educational level is 6th grade and among the poorest counties in the nation..)

Did Steve really do all what is alleged? Did you, Steve? Is any or all of this true?

Not the Steve (Peaches) Whidden I knew, couldnt see it.
    People change...he did. And not for the better. I knew him then too. He is not the same person. He is a male version of Hillary Clinton... read into that what you will

Unregistered
    People change...he did. And not for the better. I knew him then too. He is not the same person. He is a male version of Hillary Clinton... read into that what you will
    Sherriff Whidden is a male version of Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton is rumored to be a lesbian - therefore The Sheriff is a male lesbian?

Are we talking Bruce Jenner sort of thing?

Now Im curious. Not that sort of curious, but curious in the comparison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast