Disgruntled - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Disgruntled

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It takes an inbred whidden supporter to misspell Sheriff. Jackwagon.
    and who do you support? you certainly probably couldnt support anyone, thats why backpage exists for crybabies spouses part time job.

Unregistered
    Good job. You made a great comparison and then tried the takiesbackies. Lol. Arent your fingers soar from all these posts that steve pays you to make. ? If you dare, confront the 1065ers with your bullshit to their faces and stop being a coward behind a smartphone. You likely dont know them or you are just too coward to confront them. Either way, if you did you might just get *****slapped. Ignorant F@#k.
    'confront the 1065ers' oooooooohhh.... 'confront' scary word. with a penstroke and few clicks in ATMS, your pathetic attempt to make a career hits a dead end. leave now, just go, somewhere, before you face the humiliation of not being re appointed and having to hand in your car as voluntary repo. hahaha

there is the working class and ruling class. then posters who cry are the sewer class. smelly

Unregistered
    Good job. You made a great comparison and then tried the takiesbackies. Lol. Arent your fingers soar from all these posts that steve pays you to make. ? If you dare, confront the 1065ers with your bullshit to their faces and stop being a coward behind a smartphone. You likely dont know them or you are just too coward to confront them. Either way, if you did you might just get *****slapped. Ignorant F@#k.
    Very true - the pen is much mighter than the sword of your confrontation. how is the weather outdoors today, nice?

Not all the 1065ers are worthless, just the ones that cry, complain, and backstab the administration.

Some 1065ers are righteous good people caught in between your crybaby crap attacking the administration and not seeming to sell out.

Do them a favor, go apply to South Bay, while you still can make the impression you are hireable.

Ill be thinking of you during the FSA conference. Will your wife or mom be working the convention this year?

Your Toughguy

Typical whidden suporter

My fingers arent 'soar' from my smartphone, your wife and mom move around too much when I pay them. im taking off a sick day or two be cause of it, and get paid, while the 1065 sweathogs earn their keep

- steve doesnt pay me to post - I totally have his back out of friendship and loyalty.
    How amazed am i that when you get called out on being a coward you make a comment about someones wife and mother. That is the typical whidden bullshit that is ruining this agency. You act like an ignorant prick and continue to talk shit over an anonymous forum. Whidden followers are exactly that. Followers. All dirtbags need a leader. Tell you what. When whidden loses or get arrested first, feel free to go speak your mind to the 1065ers. Im sure they would love to hear it. Ill sit here all day rebutting your ignorant comments while remaining anonymous as i havent felt the need to bash any un-named toughguys. You on the other hand bash the 1065ers who you will never reveal yourself to as you know an asswhooping would be in the making. So just continue to sit there in your cozey office. Enjoy it. For about two more months. And if you grow a sack between now and then, put your name or call on the response and ill be sure to make it a point to come see you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Toughguy View Post
    How amazed am i that when you get called out on being a coward you make a comment about someones wife and mother. That is the typical whidden bullshit that is ruining this agency. You act like an ignorant prick and continue to talk shit over an anonymous forum. Whidden followers are exactly that. Followers. All dirtbags need a leader. Tell you what. When whidden loses or get arrested first, feel free to go speak your mind to the 1065ers. Im sure they would love to hear it. Ill sit here all day rebutting your ignorant comments while remaining anonymous as i havent felt the need to bash any un-named toughguys. You on the other hand bash the 1065ers who you will never reveal yourself to as you know an asswhooping would be in the making. So just continue to sit there in your cozey office. Enjoy it. For about two more months. And if you grow a sack between now and then, put your name or call on the response and ill be sure to make it a point to come see you.
    The same anonymous forum you too use - typical hypocrite. A coward? Called out and makes comments about wife and mother? You interpreted it as a comment, must have a searing conscience about something. It was a question, sort of a splinter.

'Typical Whidden bullshit ruining agency' Define that with specific examples of that - something never before seen in the anals of HCSO administrations - like what better equipment? Accreditation?

Im not bashing 1065ers - I was one, some great talent came from that group - on the other hand theres also the dregs - since you are not administration or leadership - we can agree you are a dreg.

'an asswhooping in the making' - how folksy and down home country soundin'! You couldnt fight your way out of a carnival bounce house, let alone a physical confrontation. Im going to guess 'you' would 'hand me' and 'asswhoopin'!

Save the country speak for the folks around town. 'Help! Im gettin' an asswhoopin!..' Do you also use a spoon too?

'If i grow a sack between my legs'? its pretty empty thanks to the efforts of someones wife or former gf... think on that ....

Call for a response and youll make it a point to come see me? Im laughing a little right now, hear it?

What are you wanting to come see me for, to offer me oral service? lol.

Ill enjoy it much longer than 'the next two or three months big scary man.

Your yellow streak must clash with the green uniform - maybe a shift change is in order to help your coloring

wah wah wah

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Toughguy View Post
    Pardon my forgetfulness.. I was laughing too hard re-reading your post

you; "Whidden followers are exactly that. Followers. All dirtbags need a leader."

Ok, Im a Whidden follower, hes my leader. Im a follower, he is the leader.

Then you mention All dirtbags need a leader? So are you claiming to be a dirtbag, or the leader of dirtbags? What rank shall I address you as? Your words, not mine. At least you know yourself, not many people really know themselves until later in life - you must be a prodigy dirtbag.

Thank God you havent felt the need to bash anyone - I can only imagine the terror if you 'did' Thank you.

"So just continue to sit there in your cozey office." Yes, my office is c-o-z-y. Illiterate. HTF did you pass FTO?

Just come on by after signing out. No badges, belts, rank, just old school discussion.

Unregistered
    What is there to be disgruntled about? A "leader" who farts in public, sticks his fingers in people's food, plays favorites, throws temper tantrums, uses profanity to subordinates, and constantly lies? A number two who has the moral integrity of a cottonmouth moccasin? A sex starved supervisor who preys on young rookies? An insulting, demaning pseudo SWAT war-fighter of division commander who has an over inflated ego the size of Collier County who gets paid for doing nothing? Illiterate, incompetent line supervisors, lazy investigators, protected relatives, and a growing lack of community respect due to administrative leadership? Personal betrayals, unjust demotions and firings? Watching good people leave over the years? Watching the bad ones advance? Perhaps the poor equipment, low pay and no raises? Waste? Corruption oozing from every pore? Or is it just due to a small man with a Napoleonic Complex whose position is the sole reason he hasn't had his short little a$$ whipped many times over for his lies, deceit, and abuses? No. Nothing to see here. How could anyone possibly be disgruntled ??? It's a real paradise.

Unregistered

Ill answer that

What is there to be disgruntled about? A "leader" who farts in public, sticks his fingers in people's food, plays favorites, throws temper tantrums, uses profanity to subordinates, and constantly lies? A number two who has the moral integrity of a cottonmouth moccasin? A sex starved supervisor who preys on young rookies? An insulting, demaning pseudo SWAT war-fighter of division commander who has an over inflated ego the size of Collier County who gets paid for doing nothing? Illiterate, incompetent line supervisors, lazy investigators, protected relatives, and a growing lack of community respect due to administrative leadership? Personal betrayals, unjust demotions and firings? Watching good people leave over the years? Watching the bad ones advance? Perhaps the poor equipment, low pay and no raises? Waste? Corruption oozing from every pore? Or is it just due to a small man with a Napoleonic Complex whose position is the sole reason he hasn't had his short little a$$ whipped many times over for his lies, deceit, and abuses? No. Nothing to see here. How could anyone possibly be disgruntled ??? It's a real paradise.
    That "sex starved supervisor"? Is not sex starved, shes simply a disgusting pig. Its the community stench trench - one joins joins the club by entering. You are "good to go" and "one of the team". The stupid rookies who just go along, or do it, because they are new out of the academy, or new to the department, it proves their poor judgement. Getting involved on or off duty with co-worker is beyond stupid.

It is maybe a safer community with some lazy investigators. The community is safer with them indoors in their office doing who only knows what. A lazy former SAO bench sitter and a civil rights violating imbecile who leaves unsecured weapons (to be stolen and not recovered that known of). Ironically, also a member "of the club". Talk about workplace safety. Keep indoors please.

Unregistered

All you old dogs with your false bravado.

It is obvious to anyone who has an education and that has been at the HCSO in the last 10 years that most of you have no idea what goes on there. Yet you old dogs keep swaggering about the 1990's. Pictures of old parties, bigotry, sexism, homophobia, all you are doing is helping SW and his administration in hiding the real issues. You make the truth seekers see this entire blog as a bunch of bitter old male chauvinists. The 1950's are over "gentlemen", so whether you can't get over a single woman getting more action than your married cheating ass 10 years ago or you can't deal with someone dressing up at a party with their friends on their personal time, just try to hold your tongue. Stop making this about shit that doesn't effect anyone, take your damn egos out of this.
    There are serious problems here like understaffing, forced overtime, low morale, favoritism, unprofessionalism, neglected areas, and needed programs that only happen when the camera is on. Administration frequently undermines supervisors by forcing ownership of unfair decisions and policies onto them, while taking credit for their successes. The sheriff has been cut off from his staff by the administrators. No want wants to break chain of command so there is no communication. It may not all be his fault, but he is ultimately responsible. So perhaps it will take a new sheriff to wake this one up, perhaps a new sheriff can learn from the old ones mistakes.

Unregistered

totally impressed with your lecture, douchebag

It is obvious to anyone who has an education and that has been at the HCSO in the last 10 years that most of you have no idea what goes on there. Yet you old dogs keep swaggering about the 1990's. Pictures of old parties, bigotry, sexism, homophobia, all you are doing is helping SW and his administration in hiding the real issues. You make the truth seekers see this entire blog as a bunch of bitter old male chauvinists. The 1950's are over "gentlemen", so whether you can't get over a single woman getting more action than your married cheating ass 10 years ago or you can't deal with someone dressing up at a party with their friends on their personal time, just try to hold your tongue. Stop making this about shit that doesn't effect anyone, take your damn egos out of this.
    There are serious problems here like understaffing, forced overtime, low morale, favoritism, unprofessionalism, neglected areas, and needed programs that only happen when the camera is on. Administration frequently undermines supervisors by forcing ownership of unfair decisions and policies onto them, while taking credit for their successes. The sheriff has been cut off from his staff by the administrators. No want wants to break chain of command so there is no communication. It may not all be his fault, but he is ultimately responsible. So perhaps it will take a new sheriff to wake this one up, perhaps a new sheriff can learn from the old ones mistakes.
    "Gentlemen"? Who is the sexist here, asswipe? Why can there not be women who post? How presumptuous. About your lecture, save it.

"There are serious problems here like understaffing, forced overtime, low morale, favoritism, unprofessionalism, neglected areas, and needed programs that only happen when the camera is on. Administration frequently undermines supervisors by forcing ownership of unfair decisions and policies onto them, while taking credit for their successes. The sheriff has been cut off from his staff by the administrators. No want wants to break chain of command so there is no communication. It may not all be his fault, but he is ultimately responsible. So perhaps it will take a new sheriff to wake this one up, perhaps a new sheriff can learn from the old ones mistakes"

Wow, thank you for that injection of gravitas. When can we expect to see your name as candidate? You qualify yourself as an authority on what should be done, and telling us what time it is - why dont YOU run - better, tell whos name to write in. You presumptuous double shot no foam latte sipping douche.

Ill leave two 20's at the bar at Don's for "douchebag", have a few drinks before going home sport.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast