Do You Miss Me Yet? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at the parade in Chicago yesterday up front with Theo Epstein and the manager. It is because of me that the Cubs won. I am the anti-Bartman. The Detroit Lion football organization has called me and asked me to attned their football games so that they can go to the Super Bowl. First, I will come back to miami in about 12 months to take over MPD and lead it to greatness. can I get a GO BIG RON! praise the lord.

Dream Girl. Your not coming back. Everyone but you knows that. Funny I'm looking at a picture of the parade and I don't see you up front or anywhere? You think maybe because it the Plain Dealer a Cleveland news paper? It's shows the parade in several pictures. Yet no you??? I got it, you claim to be a wiz at everything. Scan and post a copy on here!

Unregistered
    Dream Girl. Your not coming back. Everyone but you knows that. Funny I'm looking at a picture of the parade and I don't see you up front or anywhere? You think maybe because it the Plain Dealer a Cleveland news paper? It's shows the parade in several pictures. Yet no you??? I got it, you claim to be a wiz at everything. Scan and post a copy on here!

You need my leadership right here and right now.

Unregistered
    You need my leadership right here and right now.
    Yes, we do need leadership here at M.PD. Not leadershit, that you would provide. Dude, you couldn't even hold on to your job here. You claimed to be the next D/C. You claimed to got your drop extended. Nada on all of it. If it wasn't for Leoaffairs. Few would even remember you. Yet, I miss you girly ways. We all got use too. A zero will always be a zero! Honesty, is the corner stone of police leadership. Well we are talking Miami here. Yet, you really lack truthfulness. I think your ashamed of some of your pass wimp outs. Now try to come across as a war hero, warrior. Who's only told the 1 truth that you were a cook! Yet, each and every post you add to it. So go cry me a river! Mama's boy! Were doing find without you. Stills sucks as much as when you were here. At least NOW we don't have you conceited azz. Walking around the 4th floor. Kissing up to everybody. So, now that your getting OLD. All that bending over you did here or being on your knees. Hurting you any now.

Unregisteredhhhhss

Who left

When and why

Unregistered
    Yes, we do need leadership here at M.PD. Not leadershit, that you would provide. Dude, you couldn't even hold on to your job here. You claimed to be the next D/C. You claimed to got your drop extended. Nada on all of it. If it wasn't for Leoaffairs. Few would even remember you. Yet, I miss you girly ways. We all got use too. A zero will always be a zero! Honesty, is the corner stone of police leadership. Well we are talking Miami here. Yet, you really lack truthfulness. I think your ashamed of some of your pass wimp outs. Now try to come across as a war hero, warrior. Who's only told the 1 truth that you were a cook! Yet, each and every post you add to it. So go cry me a river! Mama's boy! Were doing find without you. Stills sucks as much as when you were here. At least NOW we don't have you conceited azz. Walking around the 4th floor. Kissing up to everybody. So, now that your getting OLD. All that bending over you did here or being on your knees. Hurting you any now.
    Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Sailors, I feel your pain. You need me. You really need me.

Unregistered
    Sailors, I feel your pain. You need me. You really need me.
    Trust me i really think that he needs much more than you.

Unregistered

Ndss

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhhhhss View Post
    When and why
    No good supervisisors with nalls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234