Do You Miss Me Yet?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

DC Laberdesky (RET)

Do You Miss Me Yet?

Are you aching with a sense of emptiness since I left? Be strong for I am never far away.

Unregistered
    Didn't miss you while you were here douche bag, now take you idiot posters to.

Unregistered
    Your missed like Herpes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your missed like Herpes
    And herpes last forever so what's your point sailor?

Unregistered
    Hey, douche! Why are you calling yourself Deputy Chief? Big different from a low level staff member commander. To a real police position as D/C. As a commander your job was nothing more then basic public relations and doing as you were told I like the last part. The question shouldn't be do we miss you yet. It should say. (can I have a job please at M.P.D) I'll go back to the front desk again. Beside according to you. You should be on a plane now to Ill. To give your great unwanted advice to C.P.D. or at least looking for the DONALD, to help him win this election. He's like you full of bull-shit and stupidly.
    Neither of you can remember the last lie you told.

Unregistered
    Hey, douche! Why are you calling yourself Deputy Chief? Big different from a low level staff member commander. To a real police position as D/C. As a commander your job was nothing more then basic public relations and doing as you were told I like the last part. The question shouldn't be do we miss you yet. It should say. (can I have a job please at M.P.D) I'll go back to the front desk again. Beside according to you. You should be on a plane now to Ill. To give your great unwanted advice to C.P.D. or at least looking for the DONALD, to help him win this election. He's like you full of bull-shit and stupidly.
    Neither of you can remember the last lie you told.
    I am going nowhere! Submarine airborne UHRAH!!

Unregistered
    You may be a major, commander or chief one day but the next you ain't nothing but a retiree. Don't think that you will land a cushy job somewhere else. Miami Police is viewed as a major embarrassment and third world department among the law enforcement community. Find a nice place in North Carolina or Tenn. with the rest of the old ****s and have a great life!

Unregistered
    You may be a major, commander or chief one day but the next you ain't nothing but a retiree. Don't think that you will land a cushy job somewhere else. Miami Police is viewed as a major embarrassment and third world department among the law enforcement community. Find a nice place in North Carolina or Tenn. with the rest of the old ****s and have a great life!
    I got alot of good friends promoted. Actually, all but 4. and the captains? the ones that used to kick me to the curb and poke fun at me? where are they now? I make dreams come true. i may be retired now. But I still wield the heavy ax. I meet with mayor Emmanuel this morning. Later this week, box seats to a cubs game. This is their year....Why? Because I am not the straw that stirs the windy city.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE...OOHRAH!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I got alot of good friends promoted. Actually, all but 4. and the captains? the ones that used to kick me to the curb and poke fun at me? where are they now? I make dreams come true. i may be retired now. But I still wield the heavy ax. I meet with mayor Emmanuel this morning. Later this week, box seats to a cubs game. This is their year....Why? Because I am not the straw that stirs the windy city.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE...OOHRAH!!!!!!!
    OMG, Betty Croker enough with the lies! Some of us have family up north. My cousin works for C.P.D. they never heard of you! You open a news paper and see a city in crisis and your on your way their to clean it up. Yet, you did crap here! To think that now with all this free time you have. We'll see you posting more lies and stupidly on here. What happen to the #2 at the C.I.A.? The director of homeland security? Even you old sorry ass back in the navy. Didn't you say the S.O.N. wanted you back? How about that secret service job, you claimed to be getting also? Dude, when you look up the words douche and moron, their a picture of YOU smiling back at everyone. Your not a man of your word! You claimed over and over again. I would be busted back to my last civil service rank on Mids. with T. W.TR. off yet. Nada Why do you refer to yourself as Deputy Chief? Cause your gone? All these ranks you call yourself. You must have one hell of a retirement package. Yet, you can't find a police department to hire you???? Get a life!

Unregistered
    You headed to east Chicago, Indiana. Not THE Chicago, Illinois. Nice try Cookie. But what's a few miles and a few million people?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast