Probationary fto?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MOUSETRAP

Probationary fto?

Is it true that you have a probationary oficer as an fto......,.actually better yet the depts biggest rat n kissass? Haha

Unregistered

Yes

Yes and yes

Unregistered

Yes

Triple yes

Haunted Halls of FIU

The deterioration of State University law enforcement!!

We have sergeants who used to sell books at Barnes & Noble, we have skanks in the training bureau, who has more years of experience in dying her hair than in law enforcement, we have a closeted HOMOSEXUAL (Used Car Salesman) as a FAKE K-9 Officer, we have obese officers going out on workman's comp for the 4th or 5th time, within only a few years, yet so many still can't see the problem.... There is a reason 30 to 40 people left under the CaCa Administration!!

Unregistered

Lol

^^^^^^ the funny thing about this post is that more than likely its some1 whos not even here writing this shit!!!! becuase aside from the wannabe k9 ofc and halfa**** no1 else cares enough to post about this shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    903 here,

So I was advised that we have some pussies here talking shit about everyone and their mothers yet to afraid to say anything to their face. Lmao, well here I am, PLEEEEEASE come and say it to my face. Oh wait, that's right, you know I would whoop your ass! You know where to find me, North Campus, you have my number, but in case you don't, 786-532-8139. Call me if you dare, lol, but I know you won't because you're just a keyboard commando. Lol, little *****

90threeeee

Fake MMA

What are ya going to do puss boy?? You and Old Yeller going to hunt down some bathroom pervs at BBC?? You couldn't whoop anyone's @ss!! No one here has seen you engage in anything other than a cat nap with your Lazy Pooch!!

Unregistered

ALLLLLL Talk

Still waiting for your call. Come on now don't be afraid, make that call. Again, more talk from little boys. I looooove punking you, it's so easy. Look I'm going to give you an easy way to take me up on my offer. Just say, " It's not me who has been talking about you but I will take you up on your offer" . Then we will set up a place and location, just like two men (not that I really consider you a man),and then after I whoop your ass I will buy you a beer. It may be a couple of days before you can drink it though.

Unregistered

Ummmm

Cricket Cricket...

CoolAsIce

Seriously 903

You know who's talking sh#t about you...You say it's Half-A-D*** & Black Friday all the time, yet you yourself don't confront them. It would appear you are all a bunch of Perras Poco !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast