Our Leader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Leader

Unregistered

Our Leader

Isn't it great to know (and by great I mean disgusting) that our Sheriff has less experience than most of the people working for him? I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's just ridiculous when you think that the guy that's been running the show is barely even vested yet....the jokes on us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't it great to know (and by great I mean disgusting) that our Sheriff has less experience than most of the people working for him? I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's just ridiculous when you think that the guy that's been running the show is barely even vested yet....the jokes on us.
    Jump ship like some of us have. Working for Pasco is not going to get better anytime soon. Your Sheriff is out for himself and will bury anyone's career who gets in his way. Have you not observed the long list?

Unregistered
    Jump ship like some of us have. Working for Pasco is not going to get better anytime soon. Your Sheriff is out for himself and will bury anyone's career who gets in his way. Have you not observed the long list?
    AMEN, Him and his cronies/followers have chased off/ fired/ gotten rid of more experience than the pretty boy, Grady wannabe will ever have as an actual cop with a badge who works.
    GOOD LUCK "We fight ass one"

Unregistered
    New motto....."We LIE as one!"

Unregistered
    What do you get when you have leadership with little to no experience and surrounded by sycophants full of poor judgment and bad advice?

Unregistered
    What do you get when you have leadership with little to no experience and surrounded by sycophants full of poor judgment and bad advice?
    Maybe the same kind of leadership you would get with one that can't spell psychopath. Sorry I couldn't resist. We fight as one.
    Last edited by monitorJM; 10-05-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Unregistered
    Maybe the same kind of leadership you would get with one that can't spell psychopath. Sorry I couldn't resist. We fight as one.
    Where be the reference to psychopath
    Last edited by monitorJM; 10-05-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Unregistered
    Perhaps youre a tad bit confused..........again?

"syc·o·phant
    ˈsikəˌfant,ˈsikəfənt/
    noun
    a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
    synonyms: yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up
    "I thought you wanted a competent assistant, not a nodding sycophant""

"Synonyms[edit]
    (one who uses compliments to gain favor): ass-kisser, brown noser, suck up, yes man
    (one who seeks to gain through the powerful): parasite, flunky, lackey"

"1841 — Charles ****ens, Barnaby Rudge, Ch. 43
    this man, who has crawled and crept through life, wounding the hands he licked, and biting those he fawned upon: this sycophant, who never knew what honour, truth, or courage meant..."

You know what happens when you cant play well with others? You wind up spending too much time playing with yourself.
    Last edited by monitorJM; 10-05-2016 at 02:24 AM.

Unregistered

15 new slots

Tampa PD just got funding for 15 new slots...FUZK PASCO

Unregistered
    Wow, you are some kind of f-ing moron.
    Last edited by monitorJM; 10-05-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast