Former PBA President Kevin Durkin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Durkin/Diaz

Yup the photographs of EJ Diaz says it all. The politics never stop!

Unregistered

Diaz & Durkin

Looks like someone has the facts on both these guys. So I don't know how either can contest these facts.
    And diaz gets promoted after nine months or so. Yes, I would say there is certainly some foul play on this deal.

For kicks, let's just say the future goes something like this-
    durkin goes back into ciu as the sergeant to get caught up on his sleep.
    diaz is moved to psu as sergeant

Let's see what the future holds. If this comes true then there is definitely some serious foul play going on. Even some possible discrimination. I don't think anyone could dispute that.

Unregistered

Durkin/Diaz

This EJ Diaz guy has the nerve to criticize us all for being anonymous! He has not been here long enough to know about the turnover rate and corruption under Chief Paul F Sireci, who was eventually forced to resign! He has got nothing to loose, making comments like that because he is now part of the corruption! Getting promoted while on probation, give me a break, he's got a hook. I guess our General Orders have suddenly changed behind closed doors to accommodate this new guy who says he has integrity! Unbelievable!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ Diaz View Post
    I am EJ Diaz I have done a lot of things in my career and have learn a lot from good decisions and bad.

You sure do sling a lot of mud as an anonymous person. But I am sure if you stated your name everyone would consider the source and your comments would have less of a sting.

At least I have the integrity and courage to make comments under my name. I learn this when I felt an officer had used excessive force on a citizen. I testified, under my name, and stood behind my belief and when I loss, I learned and moved on.

You have been a bully on this site for a while. Sad part is you don't even have enough courage to say Any of your comments to the People you attack face to face. So I am sorry to say I am not effected by the comments of a cowardly person.

I am glad to be In a possession to bring a positive attitude to this organization. People like you negative, hateful, jealous people are the true destructive force.

I can see that you are college educated and it shows. You stated you were "not effected by the comments..." I am glad that you were not affected. You also stated that you "stood behind my belief and when I loss" I am glad you did not lose or lost. I know you would be reviewing reports etc., you may be over qualified!

Unregistered

Durkin

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like someone has the facts on both these guys. So I don't know how either can contest these facts.
    And diaz gets promoted after nine months or so. Yes, I would say there is certainly some foul play on this deal.

For kicks, let's just say the future goes something like this-
    durkin goes back into ciu as the sergeant to get caught up on his sleep.
    diaz is moved to psu as sergeant

Let's see what the future holds. If this comes true then there is definitely some serious foul play going on. Even some possible discrimination. I don't think anyone could dispute that.

Did you ever call it! Durkin is now in CIU and Diaz is in PSU.
    Definitely foul play going on there! Maybe the new Chief will clean house and undo what they are trying to get done before he or she is appointed. They are making a joke of the entire administration at the airport. When is someone going to wise up to these fools?

Unregistered

David Tourist

You guys are actually police?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12