Call them out: Friends & Family Transfers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Call them out: Friends & Family Transfers

If you know any one whose undeserving of a position, call them out. Post who they are connected to & where they are/going to. Hopefully this puts a dent in the friends & family plan. At the very least the truth will be exposed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you know any one whose undeserving of a position, call them out. Post who they are connected to & where they are/going to. Hopefully this puts a dent in the friends & family plan. At the very least the truth will be exposed.
    SMH. Listen, handle a call, make an arrest, write a ticket and you will go places eventually. When you sit on that 25A for a hour and do nothing, then cry to the PBA that your sergeant is giving you quotas by telling you to be proactive, you will go no where.

Unregistered
    SMH. Listen, handle a call, make an arrest, write a ticket and you will go places eventually. When you sit on that 25A for a hour and do nothing, then cry to the PBA that your sergeant is giving you quotas by telling you to be proactive, you will go no where.
    I can't wait to see this upcoming transfer list.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to see this upcoming transfer list.
    Any bets on where Kelly "The Thief" Sullivan winds up?

How 'bout JR personal driver, how ''bout Johnette Hardiman Gefilte fish runner?

How about JAIL!!!!!

Unregistered
    I want to play
    but participating may lead to a serious timeout cause feelings would be hurt but OMG the list is so long.

Unregistered
    Stop Hating!!!! Some actually do work, and Hustle. I can name a few who are deserving, and don't sleep around or use there Hooks.

Unregistered
    Stop Hating!!!! Some actually do work, and Hustle. I can name a few who are deserving, and don't sleep around or use there Hooks.
    OK, you start and you don't count.

Unregistered
    Lol someone is clearly mad they got passed up. wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Unregistered
    OK, you start and you don't count.
    Top five most corrupt...definate top five is FATSO K.S. Sergeant

Unregistered
    Top five most corrupt...definate top five is FATSO K.S. Sergeant
    The only area this F**K up hasn't destroyed is believed to be aviation. Because those smart guys can spot a crook a mile high!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast