Bean bag Shotguns?

Unregistered

Bean bag Shotguns?

Hey rather then bean-bag rounds, why don't you just throw frizz bees to them? This is what you get when you allow moron liberals get involved in police tactics. You better start voting these people out- fast or someone in your Dept. is going to get hurt on the job, while doing their job. What a joke. I suggest you start with your idiot mayor.

Unregistered
    I know it is embarrassing right? I heard that Don Delucca, Richard Baretto,Dave Allen,Carlos Noriega and Chuck Press are all laughing about the 180 degree comedy of errors. To be completely honest , it is embarrassing .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know it is embarrassing right? I heard that Don Delucca, Richard Baretto,Dave Allen,Carlos Noriega and Chuck Press are all laughing about the 180 degree comedy of errors. To be completely honest , it is embarrassing .
    The whole County is laughing at this Clown.

Unregistered
    The whole County is laughing at this Clown.
    Laughing at him, and be association, YOU. WTF?

Unregistered
    HE MAY BE A CLOWN . BUT HE KNOWS D.DEL &. HD are dangerous scumbags and mental. GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT EVEN IF HE IS ONLY PROTECT HIS OWN ASS !!!!!!

Unregistered
    HE MAY BE A CLOWN . BUT HE KNOWS D.DEL &. HD are dangerous scumbags and mental. GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT EVEN IF HE IS ONLY PROTECT HIS OWN ASS !!!!!!
    I don't worry about his dumb a$$, as he is so far up Clinton's hole he can hardly breath. I do worry about the officer on the street. What if you must use deadly force? Do you think HE will back you? He will sell you down the river so fast. Also, zeka, what zeka? That guy is a danger to the very people he should be working for.