PCSO was GREAT, until is WASN'T

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

PCSO was GREAT, until is WASN'T

I recently resigned/retired from the PCSO, and I have a credible law suit to bring against the agency. I am looking for an attorney that I can discuss this matter with. I know....I've heard all the lines...good luck with that, no way to beat Grady etc. but I believe I have a credible case and need a reputable attorney, preferable close by (Orange, Polk, Hillsborough). And even better if they have sued in federal court. If you know of an attorney that would like chance to have a high noon showdown with the big G in court, please share their info with me....preferably in reply to this post so others can offer an opinion about said attorney. The attorney must also be knowledgeable in civil rights (safety not equality), and culpable negligence.
    Believe me, as soon as this case is filed, and my (soon to be) attorney allows it, I will gladly reveal my identity and share the details of my suit, win, lose, or draw. I do believe it will be valuable to know for most, eye opening to many, possibly comical to some, but it will be real. Real is a rare commodity of any format these days, and unadulterated truth is found even less. Look, I loved the green. I was a lifer until I wasn't. I never once thought of leaving the green until I did. I am glad that I did, but certainly only because I am doing well. Though I am not a hater by any means. I respect all of you too much. I also would never suggest anyone leave, and that is not why I am here. I do see a lot of whining and complaining on these boards, and I was never one of those...and believe me, I have been in some real shit over the years. There may be some who know me just from this post.....others that I never knew are also reading this, and I can tell you that I lived by this statement "right is always right". No matter the rank, no matter the level of influence, no matter the position of power. I will call a ***** out regardless of rank, stand up for those counting on me, and always keep it real. I think that most believe a "good one" was lost when I left, but maybe I am full of myself....lol Maybe I will be the one shocked by what you guys think of me! It would be interesting to see what folks would say anonymously. That word...anonymously. It is truly sad when a person cannot openly express concern, anger, fear, etc in a forum designed for just that, without fear of retaliation. The truth is what no executive speaks, and the PCSO has many employees that spin what the facts need to be for image protection. I want to shed light on them, as many as I can, while speaking only the truth. You see, the truth, well it is a real burden to bear, and I am sick of the weight. There are also deputies there that I left behind, and this lawsuit will give the the help that I was unable to provide for them. I have personal motivations for sure, but I also still feel obligated to those deputies. I also need to set myself free, and sadly, I need an attorney to do that. I am working with some media outlets, and an investigative reporter, in an attempt to force GJ into a trial of public opinion. So, help a brother out with an attorney that isn't scared to battle GJ. I know there are some out there...I've spoken to an attorney that was on GJ's defense team and he admitted that I absolutely have grounds to bring suit and more than enough evidence to prove my case. He could not take my case due to a conflict of interest.
    If you do know me, don't blast my ID on here. It is too soon to have to worry about squirrels spying on my nuts. Message me privately, or text/call me....my number has not changed.

Thanks for your input.

Unregistered

Years?

How many years were you with the agency? If you've done anything at all while working you should know PLENTY of attorneys, unless of course you were just riding the wave while wearing the uniform. I don't know how anyone could be in law enforcement for years and not have a list of good attorneys to use if needed?

Unregistered

Genius ?

He probably does not mean attorneys that will handle a criminal case. He is looking for an attorney that will actually stand up to corky instead of licking his boots.

Unregistered

Duh?

If you been in law enforcement a number of years and are worth your salt, you should know attorneys that specialize in all facets of law. How could you not?!?

Unregistered
    Well did you win your case? Are you going to reveal yourself and the details?