Terri - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terri

Unregistered

Response

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Hudak can be corrupt, carry firearms illegally on a plane. Double dip in salary from CGPD and UM football and that's ok? But Terri takes a picture of someone's phone, because she is proving that Hudak in in cahoots with the commission to fire Fernandez and you are condemning her?
    I cannot respond to an allegation of corruption against Hudak unless you present facts. This is the perfect forum for that type of dialog. Terri (or others) could have also used this forum.
    The democratic process means that the commissioners are voted into power to make decisions, and any resident can show up and speak (whether misguided or not). When one of those residents shows up (as a civilian), they probably do not expect a high-ranking police officer to sit behind them taking pictures of their phone.

Unregistered

the truth

Quote Originally Posted by donut whole View Post
    Word is this incident was planned out to see how EH would handle the investigation. TM is very smart and has a good relationship with CM and FF. Word has it the commission (Unknown to VL) is working on getting rid of EH. Supposedly there's a secret investigation being run by MDPD and FDLE against EH. FF and CM are allowing EH to bury himself. The union executive board are supposedly being investigated too. Heard there's a scandal with EH involving the union. All phone records have been pulled. They recovered some crazy info. One text involved links to the eight year drop so RH can hopefully get TM's spot. I'll try to get more updates from my contact at the bureau.
    The statement about RH is true, it is as clear as day. We need new union leadership to clean and push out the dirty rats from the FOP. All of them, JB, RH, AA, JB (K9) and even JB (his holiness), they are all the same, rats!

Unregistered

Red face

The statement about RH is true, it is as clear as day. We need new union leadership to clean and push out the dirty rats from the FOP. All of them, JB, RH, AA, JB (K9) and even JB (his holiness), they are all the same, rats!
    So many JB's.
    I wish there were more BJ's.
    Right Alan? LOL!

Unregistered
    In Law Enforcement terminology across the United States the FBI is referred to as the "Bureau".

Miami-Dade has the Professional Compliance Bureau, and we in Law Enforcement refer to them as "PCB".

Anywhooooo. Why is EH, the chief of Police, still playing security guard for UM?
    You're a chief for crying out loud!!!!!!

Loser!!!

I'm pretty sure both of the comments above yours are from her stalker weirdo ex boyfriend Jeff Steinberg. The dude can't spell, can't speak and got himself in hot water over in N Miami a some years back. He quit while under investigation for falsifying time sheets or something. We used to work money laundering with the asswipe.

Unregistered
    We see that FF does not change, its typical for FF to find informats who are willing to spy on the staff. FF did it in MPD and will surely continue to do it here at CGPD.
    FF biggest snitch b---H is none other that Joe Flores. So, everyone be very careful with that piece of S--T!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123