Fort Myers - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Myers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The boots in FTM is what we need.
    We need more help too many places need to be inspected

Unregistered
    According to your captain everything is great and your the best office in the state

Unregistered
    According to your captain everything is great and your the best office in the state
    John Elway isn’t about to walk through that door! This is all we’ve got and we’ve got to make do.

Unregistered

Oops

Fort myers has 8 agents when full staffed there currently hiring two more to bring it to 6 plus 6 inspectors they will remain a stand alone district with a captain. You will see the current captain phased out shortly and captain NP will be named.
    A year plus has gone by and this has not come to pass...

Unregistered
    There won’t be a new fort myers captain. The IS2s will be shortly moved under civilian oversight and that leaves a captain to supervise two LTs supervising 4 agents each. NO. The captain will be dismissed and the Tampa captian will oversee the fort myers LTs.
    Stab the one above you in the back and take their place. It’s the way of this administration. The captain must be careful.

Unregistered
    I thought that was every captains job. Brag on your people and promote positivity.

Unregistered
    I bet you just wish you had those earbuds. Dont deny it.

Unregistered
    FTM is the top office in the state. If you’re looking for a great work environment with advancement opportunities then contact Pam for a transfer tomorrow!

Unregistered
    Need to close that office like key west way back yonder
    They need to get rid of DS and make SF the Captain. This whole exercise of hiring outsiders like DS has to stop. Fort Myers is a good office and he is clearly the weak link. Proof that a sh*tload of experience somewhere else doesn't mean squat here. Just calling it like it is.

Unregistered
    I’m using a seized still to make moonshine while I play banjo. Is that the best you got? I bet you are too smart to be promoted, or you are just another idiot thinking you have been overlooked because of your genius. How about asking yourself why you are never considered. The hillbilly’s chose a yankee agent over all of you for Captain. I hope that doesn’t get out, the Hillbilly Association will revoke their membership. Sleep tight genius.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast