Fort Myers - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Myers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standby for the 4th
    Being a Regulator isn't an easy job. Not everyone is suitable. Those of weak mind will almost always find employment elsewhere that is less demanding and less challenging. For those that make a career here, they are certainly the most versatile and appreciated. Find your place. Do good work.

Unregistered
    Standby for the 4th
    According to captain ampio everyone is great and no one is going anywhere, our district is smooth.

Unregistered
    According to captain ampio everyone is great and no one is going anywhere, our district is smooth.
    He’s living in a fantasy world. Didn’t you just have 3 agents resign in two weeks?

Unregistered
    I can’t wait til he gets bumped down to IS2 and I steal his car cause I’d be senior and his car is nicer.
    Captains will not b bumped down to is2 unless they take pay cut. Captains are SES not CS so basically they will b walked out by the last LT standing

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3258134]Captains will not b bumped down to is2 unless they take pay cut. Captains are SES not CS so basically they will b walked out by the last LT standing[/

Ouch. That will be awkward. I can’t wait to see the LTs battle it out. Some think it’s seniority by time in position some think hire date. The bus has been rolling back and forth over my LTs and it’s been entertaining as hell!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3258158]
    Captains will not b bumped down to is2 unless they take pay cut. Captains are SES not CS so basically they will b walked out by the last LT standing[/

Ouch. That will be awkward. I can’t wait to see the LTs battle it out. Some think it’s seniority by time in position some think hire date. The bus has been rolling back and forth over my LTs and it’s been entertaining as hell!
    No contract coverage means it's anyone's guess. I think people are getting all worked up for nothing though.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3258508]

No contract coverage means it's anyone's guess. I think people are getting all worked up for nothing though.
    Your contract is expired those with the most seniority will get first choice.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3260258]

Your contract is expired those with the most seniority will get first choice.
    Learn to do math. There are enough vacant positions in ABT to keep people from being reclassed. They will sweep all the empty slots then any further will be by attrition. The exodus of the weak will make it better for the rest of us. By the Power of Greyskull I command it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3260276]

Learn to do math. There are enough vacant positions in ABT to keep people from being reclassed. They will sweep all the empty slots then any further will be by attrition. The exodus of the weak will make it better for the rest of us. By the Power of Greyskull I command it.
    u not 2 bright numbskull

Unregistered
    If you ask them sure. If you ask anyone in the office you’ll get a different reply
    FTM best office in state fight me

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast