Fort Myers
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Myers

Unregistered

Fort Myers

Whats the latest in this wonderful district? Are they ever going to advertise the Captains opening or are they going to do whats best for everyone and combine them with Tampa.

Unregistered
    Demoted captain is heading that way after perk. Will be a nice change for the office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Demoted captain is heading that way after perk. Will be a nice change for the office.
    I'm new here so I have to ask. If you are demoted and perc gives you your job back, why would you transfer to an office hundreds of miles away? Why wouldn't you go back to your office?

Unregistered
    He aint getting his captaib spot back

Unregistered
    Thanks for the update. I didn't realize PERC already ruled.

Unregistered
    "Toto, I think we're not in Kansas anymore". Think about it; where else could they put him.

Unregistered
    Screw that captain crap. If he was smart he would want to be another 65K agent! Captain pay and agent job. The best of both.

Unregistered
    The LTs have run that office for the last few years, no one would even notice a new captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The LTs have run that office for the last few years, no one would even notice a new captain
    Same in every office. If I need an email forwarded or a signature I talk to the captain. For everything else I see the LT.

Unregistered
    The sand gnats in SW Florida are awful. I couldn't survive

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast