Training
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training

Unregistered

Training

Anyone willing to workout with me and help me train for the academy? Having to compete with men is already hard enough, I would like to be a step ahead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone willing to workout with me and help me train for the academy? Having to compete with men is already hard enough, I would like to be a step ahead.
    try Tinder instead

Unregistered
    And then you'll probably show up with a super super super tight yoga pant and showing some unnecessary cleavage, and will tell your friends how men are perverts, you can't believe it you're so offended, cannot even workout and make such requests, what's the problem with me bending in front of him, why did he have to check me out, what's wrong with my camel toe, can't a lady do sit ups and push ups showing half of her breast.

So make everybody a favor and try to workout with ladies only.

Unregistered
    Lt. Colon, please work out at home. Lose about 120 lbs and then come back here again.

Unregistered

Los Machos De MDPD!

Sadly, that won't be a problem with me due to the fact that I wear men sweatpants and oversized T-Shirts for that specific reason..
    Oh and I'm a lesbian! So sadly and happily, I can be looked at however it is you please because I'm not an overly sensitive little girl who can't handle men naturally staring.

Unregistered
    Sadly, that won't be a problem with me due to the fact that I wear men sweatpants and oversized T-Shirts for that specific reason..
    Oh and I'm a lesbian! So sadly and happily, I can be looked at however it is you please because I'm not an overly sensitive little girl who can't handle men naturally staring.
    So you got hired because you are lgbt, are you also a minority such as African American or Hispanic? You want to work out with guys or gals from Leo affairs interesting. Can't do push ups pull ups sit ups and running alone?

Unregistered

Traning

Good for you...I work out the same way...Comfortable! Unfortunately these guys atr who will be workonh woth Harmless CIowns..lol I would join you with 2 other girls..we went thru already & one is a PO. Good workouts, required stuff for academy & bit more. Cardo is key...proud to have people trying to be fit for the Job. How can I reach you on this site? Depends on your schedule & where u live?

Unregistered
    You dont have to be fit to graduate the mdpd academy just ask the media relation family and friends who graduated recently looking like a meatball in uniform. What a disgrace... I have yet to see a miami police or fhp trainee graduate fat. They all slim and fit.

Unregistered
    You dont have to be fit to graduate the mdpd academy just ask the media relation family and friends who graduated recently looking like a meatball in uniform. What a disgrace... I have yet to see a miami police or fhp trainee graduate fat. They all slim and fit.
    Correct! You don't have to be qualified for anything at MDPD anymore. Friends & Family plan will get you farther here. It's a lot easier to have shit stained lips, from all that ass kissing, than it is to work hard.

Unregistered
    You can go ahead and email me at APD0303@aol.com
    At least you understand that wanting to partner up with people to work out for the same exact thing isn't a crime. I want to mentally prepare myself as well as physically alongside the people who could possibly be in the academy with me or have experienced it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast