Unregistered

What now?

Does anyone know why MR's car is a Crime Scene

Unregistered
    Maybe another DUI but this time in his county car

Goodtime Charlie
    I'll drink to that!!!

Unregistered
    This could get interesting. If it is dui and he keeps his job AGAIN! What does that mean for those who were fired or forced out for much less? Still don't understand how a deputy can commit a criminal act, serve probation, not have a valid DL (which is a requirement on the employment application), and still keep his job. As far as I can remember he didn't have much if anything done to him during or after the tha IA investigstion. But yet others have been forced out, and had their careers ruined for "inappropriate conversations".

Unregistered
    DUI has always been one of those charges where if you say that you have a problem and need help then the department is obligated to get you help.

Truth is, there's no reasons to jump to conclusions. Not an MR fan but unless someone knows what's up then there's not much reason to talk about it.

Unregistered

slow your roll

Could this have possibly been a prank done by his shift? I've seen this done many times for fun. The background in the pic doesn't look like the S.O. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Unregistered
    Prank was first thing I thought but who too the pic and put this up here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DUI has always been one of those charges where if you say that you have a problem and need help then the department is obligated to get you help.

Truth is, there's no reasons to jump to conclusions. Not an MR fan but unless someone knows what's up then there's not much reason to talk about it.
    Oh you mean like, (Matthew) "I'm caught. what to do, what to do? Ah, yes. Um, sheriff, I'm Matthew and I'm an alcoholic. I need help."

(Sheriff) Oh Matthew, don't worry, we'll get you help. You obviously know how to be a great deputy and enforce all of the laws, so we'll let you go on this one.

(Sheriff) WTF is this! Did someone just like that Facebook post from my opponent?! Eric! This MF has to be brought to justice! Contact the SAO right now and see if we can bring formal criminal charges, and, and have him fired by the end of business today!!! SOAB!!!

But hey, I'm just a concern citizen who can see the crap that goes on and I understand where you guys are coming from with the frustration

Unregistered
    Great politician. Horrible Sheriff. Rex has my vote.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes but usually if you are dui in a cruiser you get fired unless your name is JW. That set the bar pretty low for the rest of you alkies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast