k9 handler? kinda,not really - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Possession of a stolen milk crate? Say it aint so. Is that what procap has become? What a joke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Possession of a stolen milk crate? Say it aint so. Is that what procap has become? What a joke.
    LMBO I think the Skinny gay kid got a ribbon for that too! hahaha

Unregistered

Wow...

Whatever happened to building your fellow man up...?

Unregistered
    Man you say?

Have you seen this kid? They haven't even dropped yet and he claims to be the "Man". hehe poor little confused kid.

Unregistered
    Ditto to that one. It use to be you only had to deal with the ugly hateful people in the public. But this generation of so called law enforcement officers at PCSO is unbelievable. Their insides must be rotting out from all the evil crap they spew. And it comes from Majors right on down. If Grady had any idea just how involved the supervisors are in perpetuating this behavior he wouldn't have anyone left working in the building. They are a disgrace to the uniform. Apparently the only thing that can make them feel better about themselves is to tear someone else down. And I am not talking about young folks who are still wet behind the ears. I am talking about seasoned 30 and 40 years olds that know better. This holiday season, maybe they should take a moment and take a good hard look at who they have become. There is no excuse for it, period.

Unregistered

Cool

I see the little confused kid is still running around with all his little flashy lights on. If I am correct the GO says 10-18 max speed is only 10mph over speed limit? You better slow down little alternative child. People are watching..
    Last edited by mod 707; 01-06-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123