k9 handler? kinda,not really - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Lmao This is the most petit post I've ever read on here. Next time, don't be afraid to sign it "SM".

Unregistered
    Ha... he's to afraid to sign his initials but would not surprise if that's him. Agree with you. Most petit Leo affairs post ever seen. One word=jealousy.

Unregistered
    I assure you I'm not SM. The skinny kid is still in the closet, we all know that. The confused one has more ribbons than Grady himself. I think it is funny that instead of seeing how foolish he looks you try to defend him. We all have laughed at him behind his back, why try to sound all supportive and friendly now towards him. Honestly, we all know he is a kiss butt and is worthless. I'm just the one to put it out here. Why don't I put my member number here you ask? Maybe because I don't want the target on my back like it is on several of you.

Unregistered
    It is true that we have laughed at him. That dosent make it rite that you put him on blast in this forum. I get it, he is a clown,
    but he tries to fit in like a normal guy. give him a break, he is still a rookie cop.

Unregistered

#4thousandnumber

oh my gosh, Did I just read that there is someone that agrees with me? Haha too funny for Ft. Meade people. Any ways, Im off 10-18 to a 911 hang up. Maybe someone is locked in a trunk somewhere and I should knock on everyone's doors to do my due diligence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh my gosh, Did I just read that there is someone that agrees with me? Haha too funny for Ft. Meade people. Any ways, Im off 10-18 to a 911 hang up. Maybe someone is locked in a trunk somewhere and I should knock on everyone's doors to do my due diligence.
    K9 handlers are all babies. You guys are all pathetic on here. Find another topic already

Unregistered
    Lets get on with some real topics of concern. Like why are we forced to work OT for no pay? I work for a living. FLEX does not pay the bills. Seems like since they know we are not being paid to work overtime they just pile on more. The wise thing to do is to try to find ways to reduce the unpaid work.

Unregistered
    Wow someone actually moved on from all the k9 handlers crying about another ones ribbons! Thank you!!! Legally they are allowed to do it. It's because no union basically. They do what they want and the deputies don't band together. Heard someone was meeting with a local union leader this month to try push a vote, but who knows. All talk till actually see some paperwork

Unregistered
    The flex for no pay works for an hour here or an hour there. Some sections are going overboard. I know some bailiffs work late court sometimes up to 4 nights a week and then work weekends for no pay. Thats just going to far. I know we need to save money but doing it on the backs of our hard working employees is just dead wrong. Not being paid OT effects your retirement. Thats for life. Then they preach customer service while stabbing their own people in the back.

Unregistered

Some Will Never Learn

Hey Dime A Dozen Crowd. you will never learn. the reason Corky doesn't give two craps about unpaid OT or flex or YOU is because to him you are a pawn in his pathetic chess game. There probably aren't many around who were here when Corky made the famous "Deputies are a dime a dozen" statement. you will ever be paid what you're worth because the wank cant give back 9-11 million if you're paid your fair due.

I'm quite positive most of you weren't here in 04 when slick willy was running for sheriff the first time. Oh you should've seen him standing in front of the county commission demanding more money so hard working folks could be paid for their hard work. he was like the dragon slayer. Oh and lets not forget the staged media events during the 04 hurricanes when the chump would have the cameras all set up around a tractor trailer full of ice and when the cameras started, there he was humping it for the good people of polk county and 15 seconds later when the cameras stopped, off he went.

that 10 step raise program went as promised for the first 4 years but come next election when he had zero chance of losing, it stopped. now you get table scraps. but I'm sure all this will be undone this election, lest we forget that he's running unopposed so I stand corrected. now get back making possession of milk crate arrests to get those stats up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast