k9 handler? kinda,not really
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Smile k9 handler? kinda,not really

Does is seem a little weird that there is a K9 handler that has a floppy eared dog that has more ribbons than GJ? Is this kid really the person some tool supervisor made him to be or is it more of a game some supervisor played on him to make him look like the brown nosing tool? Just an observation of an alternative type kid. lol

Unregistered

TR

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does is seem a little weird that there is a K9 handler that has a floppy eared dog that has more ribbons than GJ? Is this kid really the person some tool supervisor made him to be or is it more of a game some supervisor played on him to make him look like the brown nosing tool? Just an observation of an alternative type kid. lol
    I take it you are jealous because the dog has more ribbons than you.

Unregistered
    I believe this person is talking about the tall skinny officer.

Unregistered
    I mean I personally don't care about ribbons and never keep up to date on them.. but if he wants to have bunch ribbons... he earned them. You just sound really jealous bro. You should find a new topic to complain about.

Unregistered
    Whoa, talk about some k9 drama. One K9 handler crying about another.

Unregistered
    I mean I personally don't care about ribbons and never keep up to date on them.. but if he wants to have bunch ribbons... he earned them. You just sound really jealous bro. You should find a new topic to complain about.
    Not really a complaint. More of a laughing matter. The kid is a joke and some supervisor really made him look that way. He is too Ft. Meade to realize it though. HAHAHA

Unregistered
    Not really a complaint. More of a laughing matter. The kid is a joke and some supervisor really made him look that way. He is too Ft. Meade to realize it though. HAHAHA
    Took you that long for a comeback to my comment? Weak. You must have been crying with jealousy when you saw all his ribbons but not man enough to put ur name or say it to his face.

Unregistered

Smile

Took you that long for a comeback to my comment? Weak. You must have been crying with jealousy when you saw all his ribbons but not man enough to put ur name or say it to his face.
    You are so correct. Just crying with jealousy. Hahahah. Is your hat still in the "closet"?

Unregistered
    Then tell me what was the reason for posting to cry about ribbons because your supervisors think you suck? And if you were smart, you would realize I'm not the person who you keep referring to in these posts you are crying about.

Unregistered
    Purely entertainment at the skinny kids expense. I enjoy bringing to light the fact that he was made into a clown by a supervisor that has retired and he is too dumb to realize it. As far as my supervisors thinking I suck? Not a chance. It is very clear I am not the one they are worried about. There is a reason RW made him a floppy dog handler. Perhaps he had insight and knew he was a tool and not able to train his own pooch. Good Job TR you did an awesome job training Chase and maintaining the other at the same time without getting Garcia for both. TR is a great guy. This skinny kid is a Snap on tool bag. Just an opinion from someone that has seen too much...
    This just shows you are really jealous. Because if you had any clue how the ribbon works... you would realize it has to be signed off on by chain of command. And accommodations have to be approved by the chain. So it's not just your immediate supervisor who thinks you suck, it's all of the above. This agency is filled with bs... but to cry about something so stupid on a public forum because you are jealous is ridiculous. You have embarrassed yourself at your own expense, so please dont kid yourself with your jealousy. Man up, complain to your supervisor you don't feel like your getting the rewards or the spotlight you deserve, but don't post your jealousy comments about someone else on a public forum and get embarrassed like I'm doing to you. Put ur member number if you cant do it to his face... don't hide behind the unregistered. Just shut it before more people keep laughing about you the way we have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast