North District Is The Best
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

North District Is The Best

Ya. Hate all you want. North is the best. Best Command.....Best FTOs......Best Intel......Best everything. BOOM!!!!

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, not true. North command staff has issues with how they treat their staff... MR is the only stand up man in the district who works with his troops. Otherwise, great hardworking people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately, not true. North command staff has issues with how they treat their staff... MR is the only stand up man in the district who works with his troops. Otherwise, great hardworking people.
    MR really what drugs are you on. Hes the biggest ahole and loser in the department.

Unregistered

Yesterdays

North used to be a fantastic place to be. Great command, great troops, great area. I'm glad I got out of there when I did. Command staff and supervisors and terrible now. It's a shame really. I miss how it used to be under Brad and Steve.

Unregistered

Predictable

These posts are always predictable - when someone in the hallway or a particular person is attacked all the sudden we see a series of silly posts to bury the real target or issue. It's always know your role, your mama something, North South East West District is this or that.
    Find the real target and issues and keep them relevant and refuse to allow them to be buried
    It's small but here you have a voice and the hallway watches this site - guaranteed

Unregistered
    Ya. Hate all you want. North is the best. Best Command.....Best FTOs......Best Intel......Best everything. BOOM!!!!
    I have to agree with this post. Think about how many people in the past couple years have been promoted out of North District, compared to any other District. Most promotions come out of MCU/Narcs but I would say North's number 3 and no other District even comes close. Other people see it too and that's why they have come to North to get promoted. And it's not just undeserving people that CR gets promoted, all the promotions have been hard workers and great cops.....North is a great place to be.

Unregistered
    MR really what drugs are you on. Hes the biggest ahole and loser in the department.
    No that would be you, you coward tell your mother hi

Unregistered
    I have to agree with this post. Think about how many people in the past couple years have been promoted out of North District, compared to any other District. Most promotions come out of MCU/Narcs but I would say North's number 3 and no other District even comes close. Other people see it too and that's why they have come to North to get promoted. And it's not just undeserving people that CR gets promoted, all the promotions have been hard workers and great cops.....North is a great place to be.
    No unit or district can boast promotions as an indication of good leadership or a good policing. Maybe visibility but that's it. It's been years since promotions were based on leadership ability or potential.

Unregistered
    Well Brian P., Maria C., Scott M. and Angel Q. sure didn't come out of North.

Unregistered
    Well Brian P., Maria C., Scott M. and Angel Q. sure didn't come out of North.
    Pretty sure someone said, over the past 2 yrs. It didn't say EVERY one idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast