Lake County Trooper Arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You a stupid idiot! Waaay more of you clowns write other cops for petty BS. You got called out for being the biggest POS ever! Screw you and go ***** on your own board ass clown!

Not even close, if you look at the other boards you see a common theme about FHP writting cops. And if you were actually a cop you would know that is FHPs rep on the street too. While yes not all troopers will but the a lot will and do write cops.

And to the moron who claims a DUI is like attempted murder. I know thats the most serious crime you have ever had the opportunity to investigate, however remember it is a misdemeanor and in many many cases it is plead down to a Wet Reckless driving..

Unregistered
    BCII wasn't called because it didn't involve VIN or DL fraud.

Unregistered
    Not even close, if you look at the other boards you see a common theme about FHP writting cops. And if you were actually a cop you would know that is FHPs rep on the street too. While yes not all troopers will but the a lot will and do write cops.

And to the moron who claims a DUI is like attempted murder. I know thats the most serious crime you have ever had the opportunity to investigate, however remember it is a misdemeanor and in many many cases it is plead down to a Wet Reckless driving..
    So what's your beef with FHP? Why do you really give a crap? I personally have met more jackwad deputies/city cops than troopers. Just watch tv or read your local paper! You amaze me by coming on here and thinking you are God's gift to law enforcement. Get over yourself bud! You ain't all that. Since you are so great, go do some real police work and boast on your own board! Guys like you who are the reason the public hates cops. Arrogant bast$&d!

Unregistered
    How sad that the real issue here has been lost to an argument over who writes the most tickets to other cops. The focus here should be that this trooper embarrassed EVERYONE in our profession by his conduct. No one should be subjected to such misconduct when they're stopped and any officer or trooper who acts like that jerk needs to cool his heels behind bars and needs to receive a dismissal letter.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

How sad that the real issue here has been lost to an argument over who writes the most tickets to other cops. The focus here should be that this trooper embarrassed EVERYONE in our profession by his conduct. No one should be subjected to such misconduct when they're stopped and any officer or trooper who acts like that jerk needs to cool his heels behind bars and needs to receive a dismissal letter.
    You are right on target when you wrote:
    "...this trooper embarrassed EVERYONE in our profession by his conduct."
    That is the entire issue.
    It is clear from the allegations reported in the media that the SO had no choice but to investigate and make the arrest.

Unregistered

Some Judges don't think that way. I have seen people getting 15 years in prison for DUI menslaughter, and others get 5 years for shooting someone. But again, it's only a dui , until they kill your child or wife.

Unregistered
    What I find hysterical with this thread is cops jumping all over troopers. How many deputies and officers do we see on the news getting arrested or fired on a daily basis? A trooper hits the news and everyone jumps on it. If we did it when deputies or cops got arrested, that would need it's own thread entirely.

Unregistered
    Dumb ass got exactly what he deserved!!!!

Unregistered
    End of the day this makes all LEO's look bad.

Unregistered
    All the cop haters and anti LEOs in the world today and u ladies have to come on here and make fun of each other about who's agency is more relevant. Get over yourselves

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast