Lake County Trooper Arrested
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gonzo

Unregistered
    SO the Sheriffs Office arrested a mighty STATE TROOPER.. SO I though that Troopers trumped Deputies??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SO the Sheriffs Office arrested a mighty STATE TROOPER.. SO I though that Troopers trumped Deputies??
    I thought the SO didn't arrest other officers? You deputies think you're so jig and mighty! Let's see how many of you clowns discuss this. Damn hypocrites!

Unregistered

He must not be good in bed

I be smashes *****es with a floppy in the back of my patrol car on traffic stops

Unregistered

Hel! Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i be smashes *****es with a floppy in the back of my patrol car on traffic stops
    x50 x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I thought the SO didn't arrest other officers? You deputies think you're so jig and mighty! Let's see how many of you clowns discuss this. Damn hypocrites!

Over nonsense traffic no we dont. However when a compliant comes in and files a report and there is PC then we dont have a choice in the matter.. The side of the road with a DUI or other nonsense traffic related charge then yes officer discretion can kick in..

Unregistered
    Why wasn't this turned over to BCII and why didn't they arrest his dumbass?

Unregistered
    Why wasn't this turned over to BCII and why didn't they arrest his dumbass?
    Cause it wasnt a 316 statute.....

Unregistered
    Over nonsense traffic no we dont. However when a compliant comes in and files a report and there is PC then we dont have a choice in the matter.. The side of the road with a DUI or other nonsense traffic related charge then yes officer discretion can kick in..
    Ah jacka$$ dui is an unforgivable problem. In some countries it's considered attempted murder. You're an idiot.

Unregistered
    You a stupid idiot! Waaay more of you clowns write other cops for petty BS. You got called out for being the biggest POS ever! Screw you and go ***** on your own board ass clown!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast