Lake County Trooper Arrested - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    If it was love he was looking for he should have transferred to the Turnpike. Hall could have dressed up for him, with his tiny soft hands.

Unregistered

what a shame

Wow I wouldn't have expected it from him of all people he was squared away as they come there has to be more to the story. Knowing what I know about him I cannot beleive that this is true. This hurts to hear. I think his side of the story needs to be told.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the cop haters and anti LEOs in the world today and u ladies have to come on here and make fun of each other about who's agency is more relevant. Get over yourselves
    Thank you. All this crap on here just gives the media more ammo.

Unregistered
    Thank you. All this crap on here just gives the media more ammo.
    Not that it matters, but Lake SO initiated the arrest warrant and FHP 10-15 the guy. No matter who did what, the trooper disgraced ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT by his actions.

Unregistered
    Not that it matters, but Lake SO initiated the arrest warrant and FHP 10-15 the guy. No matter who did what, the trooper disgraced ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT by his actions.

You are right. When a cop, no manner which agency does stuff like this, tarnishes the badge and gives more credence to the cop haters who say we, the police, are out of control, bias, bullies. We have to be more careful, have more integrity and be more judicially correct than ever before.

Unregistered

According to the booking report he was booked BY LCSO not FHP nor was it a warrant charge he was booked in under

Unregistered

Badge Bunnies/Holster Sniffers

For you rookies, the uniform and your authoritative position attract badge bunnies and holster sniffers. These badge bunnies are mostly crazy, will sleep with multiple LEOs and will end your career. Have some moral restrain and know that: Lying, Money (Greed), and Women (*****) will get you fired. Keep your pecker under control and do your job. Embarrassing for us all.

Unregistered
    Use eWhoremany.com if you need a date.

Unregistered
    For you rookies, the uniform and your authoritative position attract badge bunnies and holster sniffers. These badge bunnies are mostly crazy, will sleep with multiple LEOs and will end your career. Have some moral restrain and know that: Lying, Money (Greed), and Women (*****) will get you fired. Keep your pecker under control and do your job. Embarrassing for us all.
    It was once told me early into my career, "that badge may get you some p****, but don't let the p***y get your badge."

Unregistered
    Thats probably exactly what happened here. He had a fling going on and the girl got pissed that he wouldnt take her serious be careful with these women out here. They will destroy your career and have you locked away at the drop of a hat. Ive seen this before smh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast