ZERO tolerance! Enough is enough!

Unregistered

Exclamation ZERO tolerance! Enough is enough!

May this be the beginning of the end for this type of abuse. It's a small step but everything matters to our image.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...104620461.html

Unregistered
    Before you kick someone down, know these facts!

His judge, a former state attorney, would not allow some of his witnesses to testify, and just did not give the defense a fair chance. I still believe he did not do it. The state put on a better case and I believe he will win his case on appeal.

Do not knock him down while he is down, you are know better. You are hiding behind a keyboard!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

His judge, a former state attorney, would not allow some of his witnesses to testify, and just did not give the defense a fair chance. I still believe he did not do it. The state put on a better case and I believe he will win his case on appeal.

Do not knock him down while he is down, you are know better. You are hiding behind a keyboard!
    You obviously weren't in the courtroom. The SAO's evidence was overwhelming.

Unregistered

Guy you must be a relative of this dumb ass sergeant. Unless you are stealing gas yourself when was the last time you filled plastic gas tanks at the pumps? Did you not see the photos in the paper? How about his own security cameras showing him fueling his wife's BMW with the same can filled filled up just minutes earlier at the pumps? A thief is a thief but there are worse in this department. If I were his attorney I would bring up all the overtime stolen from the POAT by our director and friends.

Unregistered
    They have a name for guys like these. They are called petty thieves. Off course in spanish the are known as RATEROS which best describe the rat like qualities.

Unregistered

He had his day in court and lost. Now give up the uniform. We don't need people like him wearing it. Let him make his money without it.