Sorry about "aggravation" sgt. ?

PALM TREE RETIREE

Sorry about "aggravation" sgt. ?

I missed my turn into the "hard rock" stadium, sunday morning, and then made an even bigger mistake. I pulled a u-turn free of oncoming traffic, attempting to get to the handicapped parking. I was verbally ordered to stop during turn, doing so, unlike most disrespectful citizens. I know the last thing this sgt. Needed was for me to hold verbal court with him in the middle of the intersection. I should not have assumed that he at first did not see my handicap placard hanging from my rearview, and therefore would have allowed me to continue onward upon detection. I submit this to say what a jerk i felt like in my appearence to one of "mdpd" finest, and infront of others. I am amazed how far this country has sunkin with this anti cop attitude. I am certain that if ever needed, i have your back from danger and or as a good witness, rather than the source of aggravation. I know that what ever your assignment is, that it comes with much danger, from an un-appreciative world of violence, or cry baby's whom cannot recognize even the smallest guilt from within. I followed the orders of this hard working servant of the law. This should be our first nature to comply!!! Right america ?

Unregistered
    It is always good to hear from people like you. I hope the Sgt treated you with the respect you deserved.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is always good to hear from people like you. I hope the Sgt treated you with the respect you deserved.
    If there was nothing money wise in it for him, forget it, Right, Sullivan?