Deputy Chief laberdesky's Farewell Speech

Ron B. Gone

Deputy Chief laberdesky's Farewell Speech

Men, all this stuff you hear about the Miami Police department not wanting to work, wanting to stay out off the streets, is a lot of bullshit. MPD loves to work. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big-league ball players and the best scam-artist. MPD love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. MPD play to win all the time. LEO Affairs is the most significant competition in which a man can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base. It brings greatness to heroes like me.

Then there's one thing you men will be able to say when your career is over and you get back home. Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do at the Miami police Department?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Little Havana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy worked Allapattah with that son-of-a-goddamned-***** named Ron Laberdesky!' We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.

All right, you sons of *****es. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to lead you wonderful guys in battle anytime, anywhere. It was great to be here about 4-5 hours a day and get to see you all bust your ass for me. I salute you. That's all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron B. Gone View Post
    Men, all this stuff you hear about the Miami Police department not wanting to work, wanting to stay out off the streets, is a lot of bullshit. MPD loves to work. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big-league ball players and the best scam-artist. MPD love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. MPD play to win all the time. LEO Affairs is the most significant competition in which a man can indulge. It brings out all that is best and it removes all that is base. It brings greatness to heroes like me.

Then there's one thing you men will be able to say when your career is over and you get back home. Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do at the Miami police Department?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Little Havana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy worked Allapattah with that son-of-a-goddamned-***** named Ron Laberdesky!' We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.

All right, you sons of *****es. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to lead you wonderful guys in battle anytime, anywhere. It was great to be here about 4-5 hours a day and get to see you all bust your ass for me. I salute you. That's all

Great farewell speech! COMMANDER! Not Deputy Chief. Even going out the door a final lie. Hero? What have you ever done to let anyone believe or think your a hero? Your a hero in you own mind! A hero, doesn't need to say it everyday. A hero, does for others without. Expecting a favor or payback. A hero, put the needs and welfare above his or her own for others. You are a joke! The final farewell speech from the true and only MPD jester to date. No one would ever hold a candle to your lie and bulls-hit. Yep, you had your say. Now watch as those you claim to have made on your way out suffer, cause your a ****. Opps I meant Richard! great legacy your leaving Ron. I was wrong about you. Instead of opening a stand in a food court at a mall. You should become a pimp. You sold enough of us out over the years. As your leaving your doing the same to your friends and pal's (personal ass lickers) What happen to the drop extensions? With the new rank? I guess some were right all along. Your never be nothing more then a low level staff member. With dreams of finally making it. A kid living a lie of a wanna-be warrior COOK! that's never saw or been in combat. As you claimed all these years. Well, I would say I would miss you. Honestly I won't. I had to many friends, you screwed over during your semi-raise to the top, that you never made. Since we live in the same area I'll see your from time to time and wave. Smiles good buddy. Now you should know who I'm. Neighbor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great farewell speech! COMMANDER! Not Deputy Chief. Even going out the door a final lie. Hero? What have you ever done to let anyone believe or think your a hero? Your a hero in you own mind! A hero, doesn't need to say it everyday. A hero, does for others without. Expecting a favor or payback. A hero, put the needs and welfare above his or her own for others. You are a joke! The final farewell speech from the true and only MPD jester to date. No one would ever hold a candle to your lie and bulls-hit. Yep, you had your say. Now watch as those you claim to have made on your way out suffer, cause your a ****. Opps I meant Richard! great legacy your leaving Ron. I was wrong about you. Instead of opening a stand in a food court at a mall. You should become a pimp. You sold enough of us out over the years. As your leaving your doing the same to your friends and pal's (personal ass lickers) What happen to the drop extensions? With the new rank? I guess some were right all along. Your never be nothing more then a low level staff member. With dreams of finally making it. A kid living a lie of a wanna-be warrior COOK! that's never saw or been in combat. As you claimed all these years. Well, I would say I would miss you. Honestly I won't. I had to many friends, you screwed over during your semi-raise to the top, that you never made. Since we live in the same area I'll see your from time to time and wave. Smiles good buddy. Now you should know who I'm. Neighbor.
    Oh. You're the azzhoke with the Clinton for president sign on his lawn. You're a biatch if you don't go Johnson all the way.ill be his secretary of state of he wins. He told me as much.

Unregistered
    Oh. You're the azzhoke with the Clinton for president sign on his lawn. You're a biatch if you don't go Johnson all the way.ill be his secretary of state of he wins. He told me as much.
    Yes, and the little green men are for mars. Between the 2. Damn right. I'll vote for Clinton. Your idol is an such ass. Mark my words. In less then a year in office. Our children will be off fighting another war, this moron started. A whole lot bigger, then the crap we had for the last several years. The middle class will NOT see any breaks. He'll repeal, the tax that was placed upon the rich. He want to revamp social security, so those disabled can't get it. Welfare? yes, it needs to be overhauled. So, not only the black get the lion share. Those he wants to appoint in his cabinet, are just as bad as he is.
    I wanted Sanders. At least he had the American people at heart and in mind. Clinton, not as much but better then the Rump! A person choice to vote Ronald, if it doesn't agree with you. Doesn't make them an azzhole. That's you biggest problem. You think you know it all. That we need to hang on every words you say. Your retiring a commander! The lowest rank for a staff member. Yet you post as D/C. Dreamer. At least I do and have for several years outranked you That's got to be burning a hole in your azz. Yet, I don't need to call myself ranks I'm not or lie cause I couldn't cut it for a higher staff rank and sell out, like a ***** and say I let so-n-so have it. You only made commander cause they need your race or the light color of your skin and your great so called connections at city hall. Yet, your still leaving and I'm not??
    Ron, I don't claim to be smarter or better that the next guy. We all bring something to the table. Except you. All you gave was attitude and ego! Going out the door you still try and my god these lies. Your not heading to any department as an advisor or to lead any. You'll come back in a little bit and beg to be a reserve officer. So you'll still feel a connection to here. Go enjoy your retirement. Cruse A1A for those she-males you like so much. Try to leave with a little honor and shut the hell up! You'll be forgotten in a week! If it takes that long. Ron to narrow the field down a little. I was in BLE100, so that should tell you the amount of time I already have in. You were in what BLE104 or 106? You just reached your 30! Your drop was never extended as you been claiming. If so you would stay to 2017. Cause you have no life or connections outside of this place. I hate to say this but it needs to be said. You remind me of those inbreed hillbilly's. Hero! Now, goodbye and honestly good luck. Go and don't look back. You'll be better off.

Unregistered
    Yes, and the little green men are for mars. Between the 2. Damn right. I'll vote for Clinton. Your idol is an such ass. Mark my words. In less then a year in office. Our children will be off fighting another war, this moron started. A whole lot bigger, then the crap we had for the last several years. The middle class will NOT see any breaks. He'll repeal, the tax that was placed upon the rich. He want to revamp social security, so those disabled can't get it. Welfare? yes, it needs to be overhauled. So, not only the black get the lion share. Those he wants to appoint in his cabinet, are just as bad as he is.
    I wanted Sanders. At least he had the American people at heart and in mind. Clinton, not as much but better then the Rump! A person choice to vote Ronald, if it doesn't agree with you. Doesn't make them an azzhole. That's you biggest problem. You think you know it all. That we need to hang on every words you say. Your retiring a commander! The lowest rank for a staff member. Yet you post as D/C. Dreamer. At least I do and have for several years outranked you That's got to be burning a hole in your azz. Yet, I don't need to call myself ranks I'm not or lie cause I couldn't cut it for a higher staff rank and sell out, like a ***** and say I let so-n-so have it. You only made commander cause they need your race or the light color of your skin and your great so called connections at city hall. Yet, your still leaving and I'm not??
    Ron, I don't claim to be smarter or better that the next guy. We all bring something to the table. Except you. All you gave was attitude and ego! Going out the door you still try and my god these lies. Your not heading to any department as an advisor or to lead any. You'll come back in a little bit and beg to be a reserve officer. So you'll still feel a connection to here. Go enjoy your retirement. Cruse A1A for those she-males you like so much. Try to leave with a little honor and shut the hell up! You'll be forgotten in a week! If it takes that long. Ron to narrow the field down a little. I was in BLE100, so that should tell you the amount of time I already have in. You were in what BLE104 or 106? You just reached your 30! Your drop was never extended as you been claiming. If so you would stay to 2017. Cause you have no life or connections outside of this place. I hate to say this but it needs to be said. You remind me of those inbreed hillbilly's. Hero! Now, goodbye and honestly good luck. Go and don't look back. You'll be better off.
    Trump like me is the best! You're a commie with an attitude. I made this place. Now as I leVe to save the Windy City may this place survive fools like you. You will stand down and stand now NOW!

Unregistered
    Trump like me is the best! You're a commie with an attitude. I made this place. Now as I leVe to save the Windy City may this place survive fools like you. You will stand down and stand now NOW!
    Yes, this place will survive me and mostly YOU! None of us a not replaceable. I know this the day I got an appointment. You haven't and still don't. Windy city? Where a queen could go and blow all night long. Your kind of city. No worries Ron, I may too be out these next rounds to. Doesn't matter, we all have to face the day. We retire or forced to well like you! See, you play it off as if it's your choice. Think about it. Once you reach 30, unless your drop is approved and extended. Your out! Like you are If it was extended to 2017, you would stay. On that little and I do mean little chance you get a real appointment. So, go to the windy city and do your thing. Just like that world tour you did. Sitting at home acting like all these governments needed your input. Your forget I saw you. Yes, Ron we live near each other Doesn't that just ruin your day. It does mine. Honesty, I do wish you well. Even as much as I find you to be a real big (RICHARD) I never wished you any ill-will or went out of my way to do what you've done to others over the years. Oh to say I'm sorry for not picking up my dogs crap from your yard. I would be lair if I was truly sorry. That's how close we live to each other and you never knew. Now get someone to check the E.M.L. to see who else lives out by you. Wouldn't help! We have a home in Weston and my wife (we) also own one near you. That's the one we'll retire to. Just think we can carry these great conversation on everyday. In person. I'll even man up and invite you over for BBQ and drinks. Yet, I would never go boating with you. I'm not that good of a swimmer. All B.S aside for a second. Take it slow and easy Ronald. Enjoy your new found freedom. Take it one day at a time. Forget this place, you'll be much happier. We all made friends. It's hard to say goodbye to. Yet, that's life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron B. Gone View Post

Sweet, your speech made my eyes water. A little drop just fell onto my keyboard.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    What a stud!