Pantyboyz - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pantyboyz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is the past like 10 years have gone anywhere they would need a plane to get here. I say bluff.
    Bluffing employee....frightening threat tho from a nameless person who we should all know and....lol....fear

Unregistered
    "Potential list to subpoena "??? For WHAT exactly? I thought Walking Small was innocent of all charges and had proof? If so, exactly what would the "unregistered avenger" be getting subpoenaed for? And have to fly at their own expense? Wow...and those veiled threats of "discussions"? Do u not realize these people risk their lives daily? I am sure they are hoping you DO initiate your frightening "discussion". Maybe they will all chip in for flowers while you recover from your singular act of stupidity in confronting any single one of these "cowards". Idiot.

Unregistered
    He, she, or it is also assuming anyone who posts here is an employee and as such would be present during official proceedings into these allegations of corruption. News Flash for ya: The crowd at your "subpoena" will involve very few at HCSO. Just start at the top, then count down until you get to Lt. You can stop there. My, what a scary person you are.

Unregistered
    He, she, or it is also assuming anyone who posts here is an employee and as such would be present during official proceedings into these allegations of corruption. News Flash for ya: The crowd at your "subpoena" will involve very few at HCSO. Just start at the top, then count down until you get to Lt. You can stop there. My, what a scary person you are.

Can't wait for mine.

Formerly disgruntled, still laughing

Unregistered
    Only about 20 employees have left just in the past couple years. I can only guess how many have left since sw took office.

Unregistered
    Super Dave...the absentee commander....if missing during normal duty hours check paid teaching gigs at the academy, perhaps he can be found there. Dont bother calling...his cell only works when he wants it too.
    Super dave has been that way for years....why change now? total Joke

Unregistered
    Only about 20 employees have left just in the past couple years. I can only guess how many have left since sw took office.
    All the experienced, lied to by Whidden after using them to get into office, and such are gone.

Must be only Monkeys with Guns according to Whidden who is still employed.

Unregistered
    Avoiding you like the plague should be easy and most probably do. As for your being on the list of potential subpoenaed witnesses, that speaks volumes too. If you are buying a plane ticket than obviously you are not an important witness if you are providing your own transportation.

WELL Skippy I am not paying for me, but my Wife will be coming, to head to the beach and we will need a ticket for her. For your thought, Was that some of the great detective work that Hendry is famous for? Or you think you have it all figured out? Perhaps your teacher Stevie Whidden has you trained. I think if you are dirty you deserve everything that can be done to you. If you aren't, do your job the best you can. Relief is coming rest assured.

Are we supposed to be somehow frightened at the very thought of having a "discussion" with you? Trembling with fear and looking for somewhere to hide? LOL You really scare us......NOT

I will remind you of that when I see you but you don't recognize me anymore and tapping you on your shoulder. Then we can chat. But I don't think you are the ones who I am referring to.
    I am referring to just three.

Unregistered
    I feel like I a reading a thriller on here sometimes. "Tapping you on shoulder...just 3 of you." The suspense is killing me. Especially since there is just three out of the handful of bad apples.

Unregistered
    I feel like I a reading a thriller on here sometimes. "Tapping you on shoulder...just 3 of you." The suspense is killing me. Especially since there is just three out of the handful of bad apples.
    It is obvious this person is mentally unbalanced

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast