Pantyboyz - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pantyboyz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You trash talkers talk a lot on anonymous forums. Yet none of you will say a word to these peoples faces. You think you know who your talking to but you now look ignorant. Im not a fan of a lot of people at HCSO, and especially the corrupt peaches. But to scream all these accusations and trash every employee there with nothing to back your claims and no name to give the people you trash talk is just cowardice. I think its great that this information is coming out, but how about do it right. Stop being part of the problem and be a solution. Give the people you accuse and trash talk a face to know who accuses them. Problem is that most of you accusers are disgruntled current employees or people who have been fired or ran off for reasons you wont share. I cant wait for a new administration as most of you agree. But slandering all these people is just uncalled for. If you have something that you think needs to be brought to light then be a man and do it like that deputy did. In a sworn statement under oath. Sadly none of you will. You rather enjoy causing drama. Which is why your no longer there.
    Like you just did? I dont your name anywhere...hmmmm You must be "part of the problem".

Unregistered
    You trash talkers talk a lot on anonymous forums. Yet none of you will say a word to these peoples faces. You think you know who your talking to but you now look ignorant. Im not a fan of a lot of people at HCSO, and especially the corrupt peaches. But to scream all these accusations and trash every employee there with nothing to back your claims and no name to give the people you trash talk is just cowardice. I think its great that this information is coming out, but how about do it right. Stop being part of the problem and be a solution. Give the people you accuse and trash talk a face to know who accuses them. Problem is that most of you accusers are disgruntled current employees or people who have been fired or ran off for reasons you wont share. I cant wait for a new administration as most of you agree. But slandering all these people is just uncalled for. If you have something that you think needs to be brought to light then be a man and do it like that deputy did. In a sworn statement under oath. Sadly none of you will. You rather enjoy causing drama. Which is why your no longer there.
    "Sworn Statement under oath"??? That's generally reserved for criminal investigations. I didn't read anything in these posts that trashes "every employee", just a few of the inner circle. And seemingly for good reason. Must have a nerve with you tho? Are you just a fan of these creeps, or are you one of them? And strange I don't see your name posted anywhere?

Unregistered
    My name is on the potential list to subpoena. Trust me when that happens I will be sure to make my statements to all of your faces.

Avoiding me like the plague, all of you concerned.

I look forward to the 'discussion' we will have.

Getting plane tickets prices now.

See you all soon

Unregistered

Cowardice

Like you just did? I dont your name anywhere...hmmmm You must be "part of the problem".
    Do you see me trash talking anyone? Nope.

Unregistered
    I think it is funny people think ex employees are on here typing. Last time I checked the vast majority that left are happily employed with other agencies. I speak with a few of them and they laugh when Hendry SO is brought up and explain to me I need to leave, shoot they have even told me to apply with their agencies. You conspirators need to look around you, with the people with a dog in the fight.

Unregistered
    Does anyone else realize that these blogs fill up with post on certain night rotations... I am sure I am not the only one to pick up on that. One would imagine a person would be smart enough to not only type on shift nights.

Unregistered
    I wonder who would not like Cpt. H. Maybe the guys not on swat anymore, that is a long list. Possibly the Sgt. not in training anymore, Possibly the Ex Sniper Sgt, Possibly the Sgt. on nights removed from swat during medical leave. Maybe the Sgt. that was a k9 over training that had a matching Tahoe. The list could go on but you get the point.

Unregistered
    HOLY SHIT, has to be the funniest pic I've seen in ages. It seems that you've struck a nerve with DH. I've been hearing echoes of a roar coming from the Leigh area, I'm guessing it's Super Dave trying to overcome another roid rage. I bet his face is red and blood pressure is pulsating. Honestly, to hear him talk I would've thought he filled out those leather thongs a little better. Just a wild guess, I'm thinking those "roids" have caused some shrinkage!

Unregistered
    My name is on the potential list to subpoena. Trust me when that happens I will be sure to make my statements to all of your faces.

Avoiding me like the plague, all of you concerned.

I look forward to the 'discussion' we will have. he h
    ial
    Getting plane tickets prices now.

See you all soon
    Avoiding you like the plague should be easy and most probably do. As for your being on the list of potential subpoenaed witnesses, that speaks volumes too. If you are buying a plane ticket than obviously you are not an important witness if you are providing your own transportation. Are we supposed to be somehow frightened at the very thought of having a "discussion" with you? Trembling with fear and looking for somewhere to hide? LOL You really scare us......NOT

Unregistered
    No one is the past like 10 years have gone anywhere they would need a plane to get here. I say bluff.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast