Rookie's Pass and Review

Unregistered

Rookie's Pass and Review

What's the deal with that video today "pass & review" I saw a few trainees who where no taller then 3 feet and chubby. I guess the days of being physically fit and tall have ended. I want to see those small chubby officers fighting a tall built like stone thug in the streets. Jesus! Good luck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the deal with that video today "pass & review" I saw a few trainees who where no taller then 3 feet and chubby. I guess the days of being physically fit and tall have ended. I want to see those small chubby officers fighting a tall built like stone thug in the streets. Jesus! Good luck!
    Not everyone is tall, handsome and amazingly physically fit like you. You're so perfect. So lucky.

Unregistered
    Someone clearly has a hard on for short chubby guys.....keeps posting and gets mad no one pays any attention.

Unregistered
    Maybe the guy is just worried one of these fat umpa lumpa might not be able to jump a wall and help him when he is in a 32 with four thugs somewhere in Northside....No big deal its a fair trade for people's feeling not to get hurt when their told they don't have what it takes to be a police officer. I mean at the end of the day we are just talking about making sure everyone comes home to their families nothing serious.

Unregistered
    Someone clearly has a hard on for short chubby guys.....keeps posting and gets mad no one pays any attention.
    Oye gordito... vaja de peso!

Unregistered
    Pero who jumps over walls and actually chases subjects anymore? I need to be 06 on time to make it to my off duties. Please papo. Nobody gives a shit about catching bad guys.

Unregistered
    Pero who jumps over walls and actually chases subjects anymore? I need to be 06 on time to make it to my off duties. Please papo. Nobody gives a shit about catching bad guys.
    Ferguson Effect; cookies anyone?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.194af2ac9f73

Unregistered
    Such a sad truth