Negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negotiations

sounds like Clinton
    What a load of SHIT!!! The city is offering 4% always has always will this time you did NOTHING!!! You bunch of monkeys are all out for yourselves, you don't care about anyone else here so pick up that mic and jam it up your self important ass!!!

Unregistered
    Lol, Probably the same person posting all of these negative comments. You're a joke get a life.

Unregistered

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by sounds like Clinton View Post
    What a load of SHIT!!! The city is offering 4% always has always will this time you did NOTHING!!! You bunch of monkeys are all out for yourselves, you don't care about anyone else here so pick up that mic and jam it up your self important ass!!!
    I find it interesting you say we did nothing but get 4%, when in reality we are attempting to fix compression and gain a step plan that works. Everyone wins, including you...rookie. But then again, maybe you are just too dumb or blind to understand math. Or you're just too greedy to see we need to take care of those who have been here for years more than others. You too, will stand to gain lucrative increases. You just have to do the time. I think you should confront one of your reps. But then again, you're probably too chicken shit to confront anyone unless you're hiding behind your keyboard. Until then, enjoy the bridge you live under #internettroll

Jason bourne
    Drop the mic? Bahawhahaha. Riighhttt. The city is going bankrupt... it wont be long until the county or the city of tampa takes over. I give to 2 to 3 years before tt as a city no longer exists.

Unregistered
    You older people are only looking out for yourselves. The officers with less time on are out in the cold. I don't pay my dues so you can enrich yourselves. I'm talking to you Sergeant.

Unregistered
    Temple Terrace and the chamber of secrets

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You older people are only looking out for yourselves. The officers with less time on are out in the cold. I don't pay my dues so you can enrich yourselves. I'm talking to you Sergeant.
    I don't trust any of the Sgt's except 1 they are untruthful, won't stand up for you, screw you at a the drop of a hat. 1 is out for himself, 1 wants to be admin so bad, and the last is just deceitful tells the Chief everything we are doing. Some group!

Unregistered
    This site makes this place seem like a great place to work...

Unregistered
    RUN!!!! Don't walk RUN! in the other direction. From poor pay, terrible insurance, incompetent supervisors, and an ineffective admin there is no reason to come here. First application to respond and I'm gone from this 2nd rate circus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12