Cookies with rookies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Cookies with rookies

Who's F bright idea is this man. How about get them out on the road

Unregistered
    Especially the south district ones.. really cutler manor apartments? no citizen is gonna go there for milk and cookies with the rookies. Should have done it at southland mall or a target or walmart or something so they get large exposure. there will be more cops then citizens at that event. fn joke.

Unregistered
    what a joke this dept is turning out tv, we should hire more psa's instead of more do nothing cops

Unregistered
    What's the deal with that video today "pass & review" I saw a few trainees who where no taller then 3 feet and chubby. I guess the days of being physically fit and tall have ended. I want to see those small chubby officers fighting a tall built like stone thug in the streets. Jesus! Good luck.

Unregistered
    Can someone provide more details on this "cookie with a rookie "? This is the first time I hear about it.

Unregistered
    I believe the event is held before the evening gala of s'mores with whores; it's kinda like a pass and review for potential GIU candidates

Unregistered
    I'm going to croquetas with coquetas....

Unregistered
    They get blankies and naps afterwards....I hate what South district has become

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    South District... where NRU is more beefed up than the road. Calls hold for over 2 hours regularly and NRU doesn't even lend a hand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This SOUTH OPS not just South. 5 districts doing cookies with rookies South didn't create it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast