Cookies with rookies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Especially the south district ones.. really cutler manor apartments? no citizen is gonna go there for milk and cookies with the rookies. Should have done it at southland mall or a target or walmart or something so they get large exposure. there will be more cops then citizens at that event. fn joke.
    Talk to the all mighty Elton Lee who makes 180k a year complaining

Unregistered
    will there be any purple drink

Unregistered
    will there be any purple drink
    We are over paid social workers

Unregistered
    What's the deal with that video today "pass & review" I saw a few trainees who where no taller then 3 feet and chubby. I guess the days of being physically fit and tall have ended. I want to see those small chubby officers fighting a tall built like stone thug in the streets. Jesus! Good luck.
    Bro, this is leoaffairs, please don't come on here with your war stories alleging to be something leaner than 35% bodyfat you fat **** LMAO

Unregistered
    I'm going just to see how many cookies the big guy eats...

Unregistered
    It is sad that it has come down to this pathetic cookies with a rookies. You can point the finger at Chief Airtime, the AD, and Director.

Unregistered
    As a private citizen, I'm so glad my tax payer money, your tax payer money is going to this bullshiiiiit. Don't these cops have real police work deal with? What a joke.

Unregistered
    As a private citizen, I'm so glad my tax payer money, your tax payer money is going to this bullshiiiiit. Don't these cops have real police work deal with? What a joke.
    They're also violating departmental policy by congregating. Everyone should remember this joke "cookies with a rookie" so next time some **** with a gold badge tries to hammer you on it, remind them this is what we do at MDPD, sit on our ass & eat cookies.

Unregistered
    If you truly are a "private citizen," then on November 8th; better yet on early voting, FIRE Gimenez by voting for Raquel Regalado.

Unregistered
    If you truly are a "private citizen," then on November 8th; better yet on early voting, FIRE Gimenez by voting for Raquel Regalado.
    croissants with criminals next

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast