Unregistered

Major BCII

Next MAN up! Freaking hilarious!

Unregistered
    You mean WOMAN. Get ready for KH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean WOMAN. Get ready for KH
    Lol, nothing surprises me anymore. Don't forget Keely.

Unregistered
    All you buffoons who want to show their stupidity and argue they as a white male trooper are more qualified to be a major than a female captain need to chill out and hrow up. With so much movement in the field, my bet is on a current major transferring to BCII. In Tallahassee the only captains with enough experience are Hildreth, Norris, Morris and Schweinsberg. None could handle BCII.

Unregistered
    All you buffoons who want to show their stupidity and argue they as a white male trooper are more qualified to be a major than a female captain need to chill out and hrow up. With so much movement in the field, my bet is on a current major transferring to BCII. In Tallahassee the only captains with enough experience are Hildreth, Norris, Morris and Schweinsberg. None could handle BCII.
    "My bet is on a current major transferring to BCII"
    Which is why my money's on Howze. Doesn't he already do secret squirrel type stuff?

Unregistered
    I agtee. Howze is probably best qualified, which is why he won't be transferred.

Unregistered
    Leroy Smith
    Ryan Burchnell
    Joe Lopez
    Brannon Snead

Please tell me why any of those you mention couldn't work circles around those past "leaders."

Unregistered
    Leroy Smith
    Ryan Burchnell
    Joe Lopez
    Brannon Snead

Please tell me why any of those you mention couldn't work circles around those past "leaders."
    Not the original poster, but I will say that Leroy Smith was/is a great leader as evidenced by his current position in South Carolina. He should have been Lt. Colonel or Colonel. I worked for Joe Lopez and was honored to do so. I'm a bit disappointed in how he let Troop K circle the drain, though. I think BCII was a much better fit. As far as the other two....they speak for themselves.

Unregistered
    Not the original poster, but I will say that Leroy Smith was/is a great leader as evidenced by his current position in South Carolina. He should have been Lt. Colonel or Colonel. I worked for Joe Lopez and was honored to do so. I'm a bit disappointed in how he let Troop K circle the drain, though. I think BCII was a much better fit. As far as the other two....they speak for themselves.
    Here's Earls chance to get promoted. He was scared of having to work in Troop D, so here's his chance.

Unregistered
    Here's Earls chance to get promoted. He was scared of having to work in Troop D, so here's his chance.
    And how do you know he was scared to work in D? Typical jealous POS!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast