Random $h!t
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random $h!t

Unregistered

Random $h!t

Any good looking people in this agency? It seems like it's primarily old folks working in this agency.

Unregistered
    We are hiring some good looking people as we speak. That's been one of priorities for the recruitment team. They've worked tirelessly in recruiting some of the best looking cops in Southwest Florida. Get a grip Chester, why would you ask such an idiotic question? Go back to Moore Haven you creep.

Unregistered
    New policy: You gotta be GQ material to get hired.

Unregistered
    You must be related to SW

Unregistered
    Recruiting team (what a joke). ....all are worthless, besides J.O.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any good looking people in this agency? It seems like it's primarily old folks working in this agency.
    What an idiotic question. You have a uniform fetish or something? Looking for a date? Older people with experience and higher skill levels upset or threaten you? Perhaps you should put down your video game controller, stop searching for Pokemon and explore the darker side of the world of internet dating

Unregistered
    It's just 177 trying to get his uniform a little tighter. I like how you and your lover have the same tattoo..........

Unregistered
    Who is 177? Some of us have been gone for a bit.

Unregistered

Come On Now

It's just 177 trying to get his uniform a little tighter. I like how you and your lover have the same tattoo..........
    I cant imagine that HCSO employees talk to and call eachother out this way when you are all fighting to keep your jobs with a corrupt Sheriff. I would think that the mature and respectable employees would be coming together to stay afloat. Is there only one of you that know how to act and what it means to be a real cop?

Unregistered
    Who is 177? Some of us have been gone for a bit.
    Fwc Taylor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast