Commerative Book
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Commerative Book

Picked mine up today - expected more since it was so long in making. Not worth money or wait.

Unregistered
    Yup, last one was better.

Unregistered
    You whiny little brat. How about this....next time you volunteer to put it all together and coordinate it? Or is that "work" and you are one of those sitting under a tree *****ing all the time. Probably the same guys who complain they never get picked to go to ROC or FTO. You are a whiny little biotch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You whiny little brat. How about this....next time you volunteer to put it all together and coordinate it? Or is that "work" and you are one of those sitting under a tree *****ing all the time. Probably the same guys who complain they never get picked to go to ROC or FTO. You are a whiny little biotch.

The original poster gave their opinion. The damn book did take forever to come out and it probably does suck.
    You see, this is the kinda crap posts that have been going on forever. And LEO Affairs will block the big thread

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...st-racist-ever

Why? Was it too controversial? Did some whining Bi*ch complain? Are you scared of scaring off your advertisers?
    Not like Sh*t ever gets posted on here that is interesting.

You've had over 30,000 views in two months on that thread.

I'll quote your moderator from a previous thread.

there is nothing wrong with talking politics on LEOAFFAIRS as well as racial and sexist issues. Remember, talking about these things does not make you a politician, racist or sexist and it can be very healthy at times - Sysop]

Unregistered
    Now go back to ******ing about your fking Union and your stupid yearbook.

Unregistered
    We are almost near the time to vote in the most important election in the history of this country and you Assh*les are worried about the union and some stupid yearbook.
    I want to talk about how this country and democrats fu*ked up police relations with the citizens.
    I want to talk about how the Young Black Male Thug is the greatest security crisis in American History.
    I want to talk about the Hoax, that black people are discriminated against.

Unregistered
    Is it too hot of a thing to say that black radicals are full of shit?
    Does it scare LEO Affairs and its advertisers?
    Yearbook pfffft
    This has become a puss*e message board.

Unregistered
    OOOoooo I know, I know.
    It's all racism.
    Yeah.
    Sure. If it's all racism then take your radical as* and post something back if you don't like it.
    This message board is on its last legs.

Unregistered
    Middleton HS students could have put something more creative and worthwhile together. It looks like a last-minute job, but we know it took over a year.

Unregistered
    Didn't expect much - chief in charge of book left and heard all committee did was fight about whose way of doing things was best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast